NH Manager??

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this is basically a bitching board, but can anyone tell me who the manager of Nashua, NH is? There is an open territory up here. Managers are big fish in a small pond in this area, so I may already have heard of him/her. Also, is this a decent company to work for these days. Thanks for your help.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The brand division has problems. There were 20 territories closed this month. Wall Street calls the brand division the weak link (see the most recent earnings call transcript on Seeking Alpha). Unless you sre desperate RUN.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weak link indeed. The Brand division represents the lowest strata in pharmaceutical therapeutics. This company is generic and generic only. How Brand has not been aborted is a miracle in itself. The management team at watson is bush league all the way. No innovators, no vision, nothing but dead wood. You can take this info to the bank.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK thanks for the input.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steer clear of that territory... its a true death sentence.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You describe a job as a death sentence??? You have GOT to be Pharma's Biggest Loser!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was hope a few years ago but now all the launched products have been launched and have exploded in the air coming back to earth as pieces of dust.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watson, Actavis, whatever is a death sentence. So succumbing to the lies during hiring leads to the same. 18 months and out is the fact, and stomping on the throat of sales reps is the philosophy here. Unrealistic expectations, abusive micro-management, backstabbing are the favored qualities of management at this establishment. Degradation has become a fine art here. Those unfamiliar with this abomination may refer to this as "bitching." It is merely an observation of the status quo. Interviewees are either desperate or ignorant, which makes them perfect victims for this Soilant Green approach. This board may help correct their ignorance, but apparently there are many desperate folks out there.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never read a more "spot on" post than this one. Jerry Krise, Charlie Stephens, Darren Johnson etc; backstabbers.