Nice to know...

Discussion in 'Ariosa' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2015 at 9:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MN's primary Counsel on sales force management and performance recommendations comes from someone who has never been in front of a customer, likely never on a sales call. I took this job excited about opportunities and $$. I guess we are dealing with amateurs in the home office.

RP is a nightmare.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On every slide she wrote, "is this a viable territory?" A better question might be, "Is this a viable company?"

Not with that home office.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cuts are coming...wait for it..or don't.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both. Gonna wait it out. In the mean time start looking. Find something better; roll. If not, keep working and producing. Believe this will work. Unfortunately, cuts are coming. Curious if we can apply for any open positions within Roche? If any

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got two interviews set up for next week!!! Can't wait to get outta here!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best of luck! I can't wait to see the new quota this week. How many MDM's are getting paid in Q2 I think the number is less than 10 that has to make this salesforce really eager to sell! We are not buying what management is selling and none of us believe a word that you try to spin.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps got paid in Q2 or Q1? No money to be made here right now? Time to see what else is out there

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interview with Natera. Time to give it up and go over to the dark side. At least they have other products to sell as well.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome hopefully you will get paid there! This place is a bust

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My prediction is that 20% of the salesforce will be leaving before the end of July

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is a shit hole. End of story. I work about 10 hours a week. My offices are losing business left and right, especially with our new billing message. Can't wait to get on to the next job.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope everyone is smart enough to be interviewing because this ship has sailed and is sinking rapidly!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks captain obvious.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hoping for an offer letter next week can't wait to get out of here!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to start my new job in 2 weeks

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MN is way too junior to lead a sales force. He doesn't have the commercial business experience and would be a DSM at most big pharma companies. His inability to recruit strong sales managers, see the big picture and adequately deal with pricing concerns has sealed his fate as unsuccessful.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a great guy at the wrong company just taking orders and getting paid to deliver the message I can't fault him on that. This company has completely fallen apart in a matter of 6 months I feel bad for anyone who has taking this job with any thoughts of making any money here. Everyone do yourselves a favor and start interviewing if you haven't. Once 2015 ends so does Ariosa

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone from Roche's management that looks at our performance in the past two quarters will be taking out the hatchet. These pathetic under qualified managers will go first followed by all the MDM's drinking the koolaid. I hope everyone has a plan B in place

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait to be done with this place I have one more week of faking this BS

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like their going to have to adjust this quarter as well if they wants reps to get paid and continue to work here. Although this looks like a lot are leaving on their own already