NN Car choices

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Jun 13, 2017 at 9:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our car is our office and the Rogue is fine, plenty of room for all our business needs. Fortunately, if you don't like the Rogue, there are several other good choices. There's no business reason for the Work/Life car, so eliminate it. No one can justify that big of a vehicle to do our jobs!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

++++++++UNBELIEVABLE+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    ASK THE BIG GUY IN ROCHESTER WHAT HE IS DRIVING THESE DAYS?
    FORD F 150 PICK UP TRUCK. THANKS TO HIS MANAGER. AND DR. STAHL.
    YOU GUYS ARE MAKING THIS TOO EASY.
    WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Rogue is a $hitbox. Everything made of cheap plastic and very basic features. This car option is beyond bare and an embarrassment.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's a big piece of shit! Blowhard... know-nothing!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An F150 for a company vehicle? For real?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so many rules have been bent or broken for that a$$hole. i think he's doing his manager

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You whiney ass basturds should be grateful you have a job. Must be a bunch of rectal itch entitled millenials complaining. Lose your job and work on an assembly line 10 hours a day and take the city bus home and then you will just begin to realize what you had.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just because your job is shitty doesn't mean I should be be thankful that my job is better than yours. I can complain about my car if I want to.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it is a $20k vehicle... Of which I am paying the majority of the depreciation so the mothership can write off twice that.

Yeah, a BENEFIT...

Ain't picking up any chicks though...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coming for a small company looking in- you guys take it for granted what you have. At least they give you a company car. Contract reps and Small company reps like myself will kill to take your job. I work for my current company for the last two years and put in 80,000 miles on my car and they pay me a flat car allowance. Which sucks ass--- all the maintenance, insurance etc cost more. And they have restrictions on how old your car is and sticker price must be 20,000 plus ... The depreciation on my vehicle like the titanic! If you don't like your job and don't appreciate what Novo gives you- I'll be happy to take it for you. I bet you guys are a bunch of old pharma reps who been through the good old days and have been with a big pharma all your career.

-- millennial from a small pharma

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I am hearing from my offices, Uber should be your best bet. Canned presentations and unprofessional reps are all I hear about NN. Still the joke of the industry!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would encourage you to center your conversations around the office needs and the resources and products you bring. It seems odd to me that you are engaging in conversations about the nature of other companies’ sales presentations and the behavior of their representatives, and then calling them ‘unprofessional’.

Why don’t we just agree that you really don’t do that. This is about about you not liking NNI, so you made up a bullshit story about it being a 3rd party. Just say you hate us and move on - no need to concoct your stupid story. Merry Christmas!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It all comes down to safety. We are on the road all day, therefore increasing our risks for motor vehicle accidents. Some of us have to drop off/pick up children on our way to and from work and the car choices offered I honestly don’t feel safe in, let alone safe for my family. I do not drive my company vehicle on the evenings and weekend for this reason. If I’m going to be forced to contribute money toward a vehicle I would much rather contribute more and have a vehicle that I feel safe in. You can’t argue that Audi’s, Hondas. Subarus, Volvo’s etc aren’t safer than the options we have. When NNI is scrimping on choices they are basically saying the safety of your employees isn’t worth the extra cost. Why not offer safer choices at a higher cost to the employee?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like a spoiled, little pig. Find alternative transportation for your children if you really care that much. If you are knowingly putting your children into a vehicle you feel is a safety hazard, you’re a bad parent (in addition to being a spoiled, little pig). And “scrimping” for a $30k car is a bit dramatic, don’t you think. No...you probably don’t.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Median car price in the US in 2018 was $35,000, so yeah, it kinda is.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, come on. The new Chevy Equinox is one of your choices and is a premium car- I know because I drive it. It has a nice interior, it's nicer than the Rogue or Camry, and very safe. You are coming off like a typical entitled brat who wants something flashier. What exactly are you asking for here? An Audi Q7? How about you get your husband to man up, sell his Prius and get a proper F150 if you don't 'feel safe' in your free company car while you tote your children around? If you don't feel safe driving maybe it's because you stink at, well, driving.

Man, you seriously need some work and I don't know where to even start.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t care what the median car price is - $30,000 for a vehicle is not scrimping.... Unless you’re a spoiled little pig.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you even work here? If so you would know that you can buy up and get a loaded Toyota Sienna minivan which is one of the safer and most child-friendly cars out there.