NNIPSSG

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Oct 18, 2008 at 8:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the new position posted for the future contractor requires:

Requirements: ability to Ki$$ A$$ all day long with a posititive attitude, have no mind of your own, able to agree with the decisions of your managers no matter what, lack of communication skills, experience working in hostile working environment a plus, confrontation 101 a plus but no experience necessary will train.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novo rewards managers for their incompetencies as long as the managers are good "yes men"!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of kissing a**, Sacco is at the top! He is so far up the a** of Irene and Mary Ann, that he can see their tonsils. It is interesting how often he and his two little buddies disappear into the stair well or down to the first floor for extended periods of time, to do their plotting against others and devising ways that they can disrupt the department. And don't forget how much time he manages to spend in Mary Ann's office plotting to run the department, which of course, he lets everyone know he will be doing. Where does he get off thinking that he is capable of, and deserves being a Director? And of course he will get the promotion, thanks to Irene and Mary Ann. None of these people know Jack S*** about Safety, but I guess that is not required to run a Safety department. Sacco doesn't know s*** but has delusions of greatness. He is the biggest pompous a**. His people are afraid of him, and if you are not one of his kiss a** favorites, you can bet he makes your life miserable, Mr. Wonderful. Just hang in there Mr. Wonderful, keep kissing up, and you will rise to the level of your incompetence. I just feel so bad about your department.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same applies to our wonderful Emily!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...such a loving group!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you writing this garbage?? Come out come out wherever you are. Do us all a favor and make yourself known. Be proud of yourself! Go ahead. Show your face! Why do you have to hide behind a blog site are you really that spineless that you can't face these people or get another job? The job market must really be bad if you feel you are stuck there and have to resort to discuss your unhappiness on this blog site that is meant for the miserable sales reps. How sad are you! I feel sorry for you that you have to continue this mindless spilling out of your thoughts. Get a life!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU! I wish that whoever has been hired to monitor CP and pull the named employee threads would just pull the plug on this thread already. This department must have two or three very miserable employees with too much time on their hands.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me ask you this...If you are so happy in this shit-hole department and you feel so annoyed with other employees' ceaseless bitching, why do you go on this blog yourself? Admit it, you LOVE all the bitching and drama. You crave it in the morning, afternoon and before you go to sleep in your stinky ass bed. You get a life, mother f-er!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No actually I just like to see you piece of shit get what's coming to you which hopefully will be soon plus its fun to see you get pissed when you agree with the commentary lol

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is a madhouse filled with obese pot-smoking hippocrites and hormone imbalanced witches. I have no idea how the guys hang in there.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

latest rumor is operations is getting outsourced to india. anybody heard anything?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this post is officially dead

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on what happened? Let's guess-- a botched inspection, overall poor management, or one too many days of reading paperbacks in her office?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Will this mean this meaningless thread will finally die? The rest of the company DOESN'T KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU GUYS ARE! Nor do we care about all the nasty little attacks that you have posted. Go away.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not quite! and let me understand, you mean the threads about Andy his buddy and all the other stupid sales shit you guys post is supposed to be interesting! go back to selling your f Novolog you ass! if you had a tiny piece of brain you would know what Drug Safety was and who we are. You are lucky you still have a job do you ever report adverse events or should I talk to your Manager?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You also forgot LOTs of Fashion Faux Pas ! LOL

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Much anger. The Andy threads are stupid, as are the stripper, Denno worship and anti-Dave E. This thread personally attacking people for their looks, dress and how they read at their desks isn't exactly thrilling, either. It has nothing to do with drug safety. It is all about how abused the men are by the hormone imbalanced women, other employees' marital history, naming of many names and other really petty things. We expect this type of behavior from field personnel, we don't expect it from the professionals that are in charge of drug safety. You're superior attitude apparently isn't indicative of actual professional maturity or even a decent self image. How sad you are.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and this, my friends, is what makes NNI one of the TOP 5 companies to work for in the nation!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People, let us live in peace. We are lucky to have a job.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right...Let's all sit by the campfire and sing Kumbaya.