NO BONUS for Low call and sample average

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Dec 15, 2019 at 7:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps and HR: is this true? Amarin will dock your bonus if you do not meet side metrics even if you make goal? Manager said some reps didn’t get bonus pay because of this. TRUE or FALSE?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a metric for the new hires for the month of September. 50% of newbies didn’t make a bonus due to this metric.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have got to be kidding....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was the metric exactly?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Average 8 calls/day, 30% with samples

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hire real reps ,wouldn't have these shitty numbers! Oh yeah, all the good reps are at real companies!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Micromanagement. Way worse than my last job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Casual onlooker here... Can't you just fudge your calls?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No real rep would take this job. This is for loser big pharma castoffs just trying to limp to their retirement plan or wannabe newbie reps fresh from enterprise car sales or ashfield contract sales. A sad pathetic bunch of no talents

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! You sound like you are really pissed off at this company. You must have been fired.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not far off on assessment

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company has the best reps in the industry. They took the job because they believed in the product.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First off...Pros do not fudge calls. Access is so good for a product as revolutionary as this that offices are begging to see us. Access issues are for losers and we are the best of the best. I average 12 calls a day and don't even count non target details. Let's all pull together for the big win!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We always do. Fake sigs are the norm, along with a 20 hour work week.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you high????

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get back on your meds-you are delusional! No offices are begging to see any reps! This company is no better than any other company. Reps here are not the best of the best they are a bunch of laid off reps and reps with little to no experience. You are so full of shit!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are really taking this personally. Go work out! Get a life and be happy.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, you got fired for incompetence, I think.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think I hit a nerve by saying that Amarin reps aren’t the best of the best! Hahahaha You can’t take the truth. I’m not saying there aren’t some good Amarin reps but to go so far as to say they are the best of the best and offices are begging to see them is so far fetched! PUHLEEZ! You need to step back into reality.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offices are begging? Who the fuck are you kidding? This is a website for the industry so we all know the deal.

The best thing to do is not to tell how great you are but show everyone with results.

Once you are a powerhouse company then maybe, just maybe people will take you seriously.