No Class

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Feb 28, 2013 at 7:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TN should follow groupon ceo Andrew Mason's honesty and write a similar good bye email. Since we already know she has no class we wouldnt mind if she plagiarized it. She obviously doesn't know the definition of accountability.

Message to TN: Genoptix stands behind you and supports your resignation or firing. Either is a fitting end. DO IT NOW!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really Dude: The women is just trying to make a living just like you! May be not just like you, may be like Obama or Nancy Pelosi or whatever!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey now- somebody has too support her 6 Ex- hubbies, or is it 7?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you people are weak flip floppers. no wonder you are stuck in this hell hole. as for me i'm out of here as soon as my new offer comes thru

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not really like the personal attacks, clueless on how to run the company, who to hire and who not to fire, who not to promote is a different thing. Firing Burt and hiring Pete-Bob was the biggest joke of the lab industry ever but then it allowed the "One" to be the even biggest joke of the industry. Good contest!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as stated previously NO CLASS

as for the number of ex-husbands she could support 10 with the millions she's made from the companys medicare fraud. she should step down before someone calls the authorities.
    her arrogance has clouded her brain.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have evidence please report her to the Feds, you will get a percentage.