No female leaders but is a women’s health company!

Discussion in 'Natera' started by Hypocrisy, Nov 16, 2019 at 8:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Hypocrisy

Hypocrisy Guest

Chauvinist central considering we are preaching about arming Moms with info every day. Where are the women in executive roles? Middle managers have no authority or respect in their roles so don’t point to that as the women leaders. Everywhere you look in company there’s a average quality man in charge and next in line is a role reporting to them is a woman doing a better job.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop your whining stump!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That can’t be Stump. She is no longer with the company. After “stepping down” from the management job, she left the company. She’s somewhere else now

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Phil likes to make promises about promotions and who’s getting them. Little quid pro with him.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was a very sexist company worst experience ever. Phil is the worst but Bob is downright scary.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should have sued them....everyone else is

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many lawsuits is it up to now?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Highest ranked all young white dudes with no real experience outside of natera genetics. They take each others advice only. Take it from me I seen them talking to each other all day long and agreeing on internal ideas instead of from sales or the women and doctors that use the products. It doesn't matter if your smart when your arrogant and don't listen to anyone who don't agree with you. Keep promoting asskissers or babes you like to look at. Look at how bad all your systems suck. How can you be in tech capital that you brag about and use such outdated shit. Don't trust your wives to this lab.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter if you work for a man or woman when there is a healthy culture. This is the laziest crew of people i've ever worked with. The work from home culture means no one does shit. On the rare occasion they come to the office its a lot of smoke breaks and long lunches late arrivals early departures.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so fucking true. Lazy pieces of shit

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look no further then website if you want to know role of women there. Slapped in a few ladies pictures to make it look good but titles speak the truth. A lab director and head of a department in between all the white guy c suite and gms. Token women who know there place. Jokers

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve seen plenty of women promoted in my time here. Move along.