No free rides

Discussion in 'Mylan' started by anonymous, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No free rides for you! Just because of no fault of your own you ended up at home do you really think we will let you do nothing at home all day? Sure...besides taking care of home school of kids, checking on elderly relatives and neighbors you must train on useless shit! We MUST validate our jobs in the training department!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an immature and entitled bunch of shit to spew. Millions in U.S. only wish they could be working. Mylan is handling this crisis just fine!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Frank!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. I am in total agreement that Mylan is handling the situation appropriate. I do appreciate that we have not been terminated or furloughed from our roles. My point is that we all have responsibilities to our families, friends and others. We will continue to serve this role while contacting customers as set forth by the company. But I ask you. Is really necessary for us to spend 2 hours each day in a “IDP” driven course? The answer is no. It is a poor excuse to keep us busy and fill time. If you disagree you are not being honest with yourself.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The all day lie has evolved. Getting paid to do nothing. I cannot see the majority of my target list prior to Covid 19. Can only imagine what the access will be once we head back to the field. Yuck.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am very thankful for what Mylan is doing and what the company has done in the past for it’s employees. Corporate expects a lot from us and sometimes the expectations and are not realistic. However, when it comes to family and doing what is right, Mylan always delivers. Very thankful here!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:rolleyes:

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah, Blah, Blah....