no HIV indication?

Discussion in 'NeurogesX' started by ngsx rep, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. ngsx rep

ngsx rep Guest

hi fellas. A quick message before heading to work. I am a NGSx rep and just got a real cold shower yesterday with the news that the FDA is not very keen in approving the HIV NP indication for Qutenza.

I hope i dont get a lot of questions from the medics today...

Have you guys heard of any consequences... like more layoffs? :(

I was so happy... and now so scared...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry! I know how you feel. . .

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So happy? This company is a joke! I hope you have been looking for another job. HIV is not going to happen....

4. ngsx_rep

ngsx_rep Guest

Man, this "joke", as you call it, is what puts food on my kid's mouth and pays for my mortgage. You may have a super fancy job in a super fancy company (congratulations) but i don't think its a good use of your time to sh1t on other people's.

If you have valid information, please share. Aggressive silly comments are not needed... Life is already being agressive enough on me... no need for more.

Has anyone heard anything? Is there any other NGSx colleague here?
    thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm with you! Hoping for good news today. I wouldn't say it's a joke but it's not a safe place to be right now!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word yet?

7. ngsx rep

ngsx rep Guest

they all voted against. 12-0.

i feel like crying...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's no big deal. We didn't think it would go through anyways.
    Go out and keep selling, we have great jobs here. We probably will have other things
    to sell as well, and when 1998 comes out, we will be golden.!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the after hours trading, .60!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think we are safe here as long as we keep going our job. Our new CEO wouldn't have signed on if we werent going to do some grand things. HIV-PN is not going to make us profitable regardless, so what's the big deal? I can always get a new job anywhere and I don't see any reason why this isn't going to be a success. I love my job, my boss is hands off and I am making good money here without people riding my ass.

Anyone have anything else they want to say? Stay off this board. It's for professional's. Not the slackers that the company let go.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard we might be selling a new pain procedure in April. That would be cool

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed the new CEO has GRAND plans with a skillset of driving a company to a delisted status from public offering! Check out this dude's bio! NGSX is a solid paycheck until I can hopefully find another gig! Everyone I know is looking.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man... what bio are you talking about? The guy took Poniard from 300$ to 1$ a stock...

Maybe he is a genious, but that is certainly not factored in his bio...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slackers were let go? Now that's funny! There were several people ranked in the top 10. It was based on geography for the HIV indication so your facts start before you start labeling some people. I am still working hard but I just don't see how we can survive!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will survive. We are small and nimble and we have an approved product that works as it says, which is more than most small start up companies.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the people that were problems here are let go from what I can see since I started. If you are a bigger pain than your worth and call everyone around you up complaining & can't sell you won't make it here more than a few months. Call it what you want.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People were not displaced because "they were a problem". It was based on their geography for the HIV indication. I can't speak for them all but there were some great reps so stop spreading rumors that are not true! I hope we survive but man I just don't see it. Most of the sales force is looking for a new gig....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knows the future of this company? It will be interesting to see how many people stick around. I just hear of a lot that are looking. All we can do is our job and hope things work out.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fl reps were a mess. CT didn't sell anything. Wisconsin, big mouth. NY-who knows- Chicago, double dipped and told me at the NSM,Columbus-HR Nightmare, sold nothing and had a nice tan. 15 gone.
    All losers.
    Gone.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's funny how many people are trying to jump to CHTP! Their drug was approved 7-4. I say they get 10 people from NeurogesX.