No lay off announcement until 10/28

Discussion in 'Mylan' started by anonymous, Oct 19, 2016 at 7:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are they waiting for?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how can that be if the POA meeting is week of Nov 6 at a secret location. How are they planning to pull this off. I guess people don't matter at Mylan.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

will this layoff only impact NA? what areas and sites are impacted?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they keeping any of the sales force?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The BloodBath begins....May God Bless us all!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone feel like chatting about Thursday? May not be able to sleep well tonite.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, it began. All Meda U.S. home office in Somerset being laid off, last day 12/31/16.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice trade off, Meda office staff for Mylan Specialty Reps. I hope the Meda Reps have their eyes open and their rears covered cause there will be some smoke blowing going on tomorrow. Bad deal everywhere. I bet they put the Meda sign up in Canonsburg in hope people will think Mylan is gone.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coury and Bresch should be ashamed of themselves! They stood at a Meda Town Hall after purchase and begged the sales force to stay and be a part of Mylan! I quote, "with more we can do more", I hope he can sleep at night! I am sure he can, when you sell your soul, the payment comes much later!!! What a total Jack Off

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice trade off, Meda Home office for Mylan Specialty Reps. I hope the Meda Reps have their eyes wide open and their rears covered, cause there will be some smoke being blown tomorrow. I wonder if they will take the Meda sign to Canonsburg hoping politicians, journalist and prosecutors will think Mylan just disappeared in the night.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does that mean? Trading off Meda home office for Mylan specialty reps?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does that mean? Trading Meda home office for Mylan Specialty?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope the Meda Reps have earplugs and don't bring youngsters to the POA. I wish i could see how they react when RC drops his first F-Bomb. I never thought it was professional but always laughed. I hope the Meda Reps also realize they will get dumped in a few years when Mylan makes their next acquistion exactly like it is happening to us. We listened to RG tell us for 3 years he was always looking for something new to put in our bag he just forgot to tell us when he found it more than half of us would be packing our bags. Good Luck tomorrow.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Compromise between companies. They obviously won't need both home offices and both sales forces. Rumor is sales force will be half Mylan Reps and half Meda Reps which means there will be more Mylan Reps laid off than than Meda Reps hence the trade off. It appears to be just part of the deal. Of course this is all based off rumors and could be completely different tomorrow.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any news?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like J had his pick of the SE region. Must be nice-

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half of us gone. !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The meeting is a show that 'all is well' to the stockholders. This is common. I've been apart of many ' business as usual' sales meetings, to get home to told to sit by the phone, make the cut then go out to a new mtg with a revamped company. They always do a sales meeting to try to fool the investors and keep you too busy to jump ship, Right home office !!??

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I found out that I was "not retained" by receiving a phone call from a local company that specializes is picking up company cars... "yes hello. We have an order from Mylan Pharmaceuticals to pick up a 2014 Chevrolet Malibu". Classy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bogus....and we don't even have Malibu's in our fleet dumbdick!