No longer at Heron

Discussion in 'Heron Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2018 at 10:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to Nuray? We don’t get told crap in the field. Everything at this place is a hidden and a secret.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that DM put her on a PIP so she quit.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DM likes to smoke pipe

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this affect your job? I didn't think so, so pipe down and get to work. This wasn't hidden, not a secret, but since this doesn't affect you, why would you be notified?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bit me loser!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One thing about this company is for sure. Our HR department is terrible and is scared to death to do anything that would upset RR. I can’t believe how they just bend over and take it. Very disappointing place to work.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Bryan M. leave or did he get let go? Anyone know where he’s at? I thought he was good... no?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn’t it start with that dimwit drunk from the national meeting? He goes to rehab (or not), Jeff L. is named to head sales team, and Bryan is assigned to head the 4-member RAM team. RR shit on BM, though seems that JL is better qualified for the role. In the meantime, why in the hell do we have JL reporting to JH? Makes no sense at all. JH’s talent is being a super rep that a few, certain large customers like.

Fix the structure. JL report into RR, and have JH be an individual contributor, SVP Quarter-End Sales Numbers Manipulation.