No Longer Relevant

Discussion in 'Hill-Rom' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2012 at 1:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hill Rom is no longer relavent in the medical devices arena. Not investing and subpar employees. Stryker is beating you in beds and stretchers. UHS is surpassing you on a daily basis. You do make a killer school desk.

UHS RULES!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are humorous if nothing else.
    UHS would not make a pimple on Hill-Rom's behind. Stryker has ONE customer, and they still buy from us.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why dont we spend more money to get more mme. I am tired to telling customers that i cant get them medley's or kangaroos. will we be doing mme in a year????

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully not. Buying that gang of goofs was a bad move for Hill-Rom.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You won't see them buying anything for mme, unless they can get a return on it that is better than a bed. Their plan for years has been to milk the Mediq cow until it is dry. Imagine that milk is pretty sour when you haven't fed your cow for years. The tipping point is coming as mme has had unprecedented losses in revenue this year. If Hill-Rom had not changed CEO's every few years, the company might have an identity and a "brand", but each new one heads off in a direction that is the CEO's strength...not the companys. It will be fun to watch Aspen acquisition turn into another Air-Shields, Mediq, or ARI.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on with Aspen since you guys purchased them? Joint NSM? It still blows my mind why HR bought them, it just seems really out of their comfort zone.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest