No more GI?

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2013 at 2:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zolmax news. Homey D. Clown dumped 90k worth of stock, just in time since stock is under $2 now. Homey don't play dat!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody who believes anything Cooper says about the future of the company should ask themselves why he is still dumping stock. He is lying to us at every turn while he lines his own pocket. He doesn't care about anyone or anything other than himself and counting his money.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what happens when you let a kid w no relevant experience at all run a company. Coop can't help it he just doesn't know any better. And how could he since he has never really done anything at all?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually think you can help yourself from behaving like a complete jackass. It's called morals, values, ethics, you get the idea. So yeah I think he knows better in many ways. Not letting him off the hook that easy even if he is young and dumb.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bitch please! Shut your dumb ass loud mouth! I just made $2,400 on the 29% increase today! Nice rally Coop!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't thank coop dumb ass, thank the people that participated in the stock purchase program that ended oct 31. The shares were just purchased and distributed to the reps that participated.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You idiots bought stock? You all are dumber than I thought

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a sold sign is about to be put up.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've been p-owned

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've been pwned

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How old are you, 14? It's embarrassing that I work with adults/idiots that still use the word pwned

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've been pwned, fool. I'm 14 working for pernix

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you try to buy beer with a military ID?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No more GI?? Dang you folks are forever getting screwed!! Glad I got out when i did!