No NSM!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2018 at 6:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buyout, high goals, Captain spitting Perry slurring everywhere, M Russ and KC unqualified pea brains. At least we don’t have to go to another NSM and hear them throw up on us for a week. Silver lining!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d rather have my balls waxed than go to another Shire NSM.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best part of the NSM was the flight home.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I liked seeing everyone at the NSM. But how will we ever survive without a stupid theme and scripted over rehearsed presentations at general session?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I personally will miss Flem's inspirational speech at general session. Who is going to talk about a trashcan to the head now?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How will we ever stay motivated if we don’t have worthless slides shown to us, hear about other divisions, oh and the motivational speakers that talks about their “rare disease”! DED is NOT a rare disease and it’s not a unmet need. Xiidra is a great drug don’t get me wrong, but it’s not like we are saving lives.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best news I’ve heard in a long time

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While the sessions they have area completely useless, I do enjoy getting together with my team and the airline miles. I'm a little shocked they cancelled it but if this isn't writing on the wall to jump ship idk what is.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this was announced a while ago its not new news
    its been time to jump for a while
    how many people have left in the past 2 months?
    I can several

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s like 2012... FO, PS, MR & KC the clown really screwed things up, BTS is the single most important time of year. This is the time of year reps make lots of money, and RX’s skyrocket. Probably not this year. I am betting this will be the 1st time in Shire NEURO history that an ADHD product declines year over year during the BTS. the sales force that built this company is decimated and in shambles because of boneheaded leadership. Granted the leadership prior was horrible too. It was all good time rock’n roll and things started falling apart. So much $$$ to be made in NEURO so many unmet needs so many companies innovating and bring novel products to market and Shire made a wrong turn toward rare diseases. Should have went the neuro way! So many small companies to buy that would have been cheaper than the $32b baxalta deal and more profitable.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will miss wearing my blue jeans like last year.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gattex rep here. I’m actually happy about it. I always hated that long flight from So Cal to Orlando. LAX is always a nightmare!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The blue jean fiasco was the beginning of Shire's downfall.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

money talks
    but it don't sing and dance
    and it can't walk
    I would rather have you hear with me
    as long as I can be
    forever in blue jeans babe

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now you can stay home, get your 4 calls in, and distract attention away from yourself by complaining about everyone else

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, I got 4 patients started last year so I made bonus! How did you do?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

eff all of you

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great salespeople are seldom over-scrupulous in the arrangement of their attire.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stolen from a girl who left the company. She left because the manager kept stealing her work.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a stupid fucking post. Downfall was KK and Perry. Not jeans. The only reason we didn’t have jeans before is KK couldn’t fit her fat ass in jeans and Perry could keep his boney ass jeans from falling down. Truth!