No Partnership in sight. More dilution coming?

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 14, 2018 at 9:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems that no one wants to partner with us to sell the drug. All that talk about possible partnership is BS. Our grants will become worthless as well as our IP. Every day these clowns keep wasting we are getting closer to BK. Cash burn, no partner, no promotional materials, poor insurance coverage and now even more shares to sell at rock bottom prices.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will become?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who cares....1500 shares was never going to amount to anything anyway. Just keep cashing the checks and find another job. This place was never set up for anything other than trying to sell it. No one bought the company and we are essentially showing it’s not worth much despite the growth achieved. Move on...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excuse me but I care! I work here. I signed up for a company that I stupidly thought was going to have some value. I thought we’d make MONEY on our stock if we did well. I did my job, but the company didn’t do theirs. 30 different laws firms suing us, HR issues due to poor senior leadership, and no real managed care wins. Disgusting. The “decision makers” deserve what they get and I get to go interview again. My favorite. Not!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Save as much as you can. Contribute to the 401k and get the company match.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t like saying it, but I told you so 6 months ago. You optimists didn’t listen. We were doomed from day one. An OK product, nothing earth-shaking, questionable finances, and a lot of BS. This company was born to be bought by some sucker company, but there are no suckers out there any longer. If, by some miracle, another company buys the PRODUCT, we’re all gone. The boys and girls at the top will walk away with their money, and we’ll be left to our own resources. That’s life. We got played. We’ll be screwed, and thrown onto the mountain of unemployed drug reps begging the contract companies to throw us a life raft.
    Not me. Time to face reality, and get a real job. Good luck to all. Hope you land on your feet in a much better place than this cesspool of liars, incompetent morons who failed at their profiteering scheme.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If only...THE COMPANY DOES NOT MATCH 401K CONTRIBUTIONS. The above post is right. We all got played. If I get one more rah rah email, I will respond back to the entire company. Just stop the pretending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company matches 50¢ for every dollar contributed. Vested in 5 years. Love this place and plan on retiring here in ten more years.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Musk keeps telling the financial world that he’ll turn a profit with Tesla. Maybe we should hire him.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your stock closed at $1.77. Now I know why.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow!!! I made some big bucks today. Things are looking up for Synergy!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock will soon soar. Dolcanitide is on the horizon and Trulance is a game changer! This is the place to be!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep this thread in your archives. Many positive things in the works. The few negative people that continue to post here will be disappointed. Synergy has had a few bumps for which is normal for any new company in today’s environment. Please advise me of any new companies or any pharma companies at all that runs perfectly in our market. I feel for the posters that have left Synergy due to the lack expertise of launching a prime molecule in their territory. It’s more than sample dropping that obviously you are use to in your former life.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your stock closed at $1.77 today. One of your BOD’s was just offered 50K stock at 50 cents a piece. Your company is BEING SUED right now by over 20 different law firms. This is all public information so good luck getting this one deleted. Truth hurts I guess. Be sure an archive this for your records.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, Gary.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

entire sales force from contract sales. Nobody will partner with us for this reason alone. They should have hired experience.....also, do I owe money for the decline in my options? Can’t wait to cash those in for dinner at Chili’s.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

entire sales force from contract sales. Nobody will partner with us for this reason alone. They should have hired experience.....also, do I owe money for the decline in my options? Can’t wait to cash those in for dinner at Chili’s.