No summer Fridays for RAD (Ethicon robotics)

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, May 26, 2023 at 3:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were officially told we aren’t taking summer fridays because ‘requires agility and flexibility’ and the summer hour program was too ‘fixed’. Any other divisions not allowed to take it? Also we’ve been told we need to be in 5 days a week…..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crappy management needs to be fired. Anti-Credo

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if the RAD group could ever get their act together and actually product a robot, you might get summer Fridays. Do your damn job. Starting w/ AM and all the way down. RAD is an embarrassment.

4. anonymous3

anonymous3 Guest

JNJ will purposely leave this Crappy management with AM at the helm and divest or sell Medtech in parts…watch the year 2026…Pharma will be the only one in JNJ

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought MD summer Fridays have been cancelled since COVID started.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boo Hoo! Many of us have been laid off and looking for new jobs for months now. Let me see if we can all get together and work up a tear for you because you have to work on Fridays.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get back to work RADers. Looking forward to the big reveal

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dittto - I was walked out after 15 years with the company along with a lot of other folks in the same boat. All the younger engineers kept their jobs and all the directors and VPs kept their jobs. The reason? Budget. Why was the budget out of whack - because the stupid robot team was overspent and behind schedule and it was costing a fortune to service the lemon once it was out in the field. So you can take you whining about not getting Fridays and do you know what with it. You robot idiots cost a lot of fine people their careers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excuse me Sir. Would you happen to know what the sales rep company new car list looks like for 2024?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well put... were you out of Cinci? imagine the major resource shift from the bread and butter to you know what. feel bad for the lifers... especially the ones that get things done. not sure if you can say that much for many of the new managers and directors...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes Sir,

Yugos, Gremlins, Javelins, Pacers, Pintos, Tercel, Souls, Luminas, Prius, and Chevettes

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, hundreds walked out

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My partner and me will take the Hitachi magic wand, EV XXL Magnum in Ebony thank you, sir,

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone got winter break off?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only if you had vacation/personal days left.