No surprise

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Nov 20, 2010 at 10:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was "deselected" and if I'm to be honest I'm not surprised. What pisses me off is that you have to be a favorite to get any chance to prove your worth. Life's not fair. Sometimes it works in your favor and other times - not.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deselected form what company?are you on the skeleton crew?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was deselected about 1.5 years ago. Couldn't be happier! There is life after J&J trust me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, what are you doing now?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Frankly, I "deselected" JNJ about 7 months ago after 14 years. A little less money, but could not be happier.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever see the movie "Men in Black" where Will Smith pulls the table up to take the test and none of the other applicants will use it? Afterwards the man in charge says for him to stay and all the others to leave because they were the "yes-by the book types that they didn't want"?
    Well this company reminds me of just the opposite scenario. If you are the type that is all by the book- everything the company does it great you are the one who is kept. But if you stand up in a regional meeting and question strategy or twitter that managed care coverage is a problem or quotas are skewed they will find a way to get rid of you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely correct. This entire organization has lost its way. It used to be that they valued healthy debate and challenge to the status quo. Now, it's "yes sir", "no sir", "thank you sir may I have another." There is no leadership The people in charge are so insecure and incompetent they can't stand up to challenge. Bill wants Sheri to agree, who wants Juaguin to agree who wants Denice to agree... The weak have inherited this company.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want to know why I have a job and you don't-- I always knew this was true. The Secretary of Defense doesn't want to hear what the foot soldiers have to say about his strategy. He just wants them to implement the strategy. That is why they train and that is why we role play. If they could they would replace us with drones.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you question strategy or identify challenges, you are either rebelling or worse... Wanting their jobs. Thinkers will never go anywhere unless they're going through the right people to management.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen, I have been looking for leadership for years now, and I am in the know! Our management team is trying to bail as well. I will keep you posted as I know more, we need to stick together as a cp team. As always, stay positive and keep it real in 2010

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They seem to want to dismiss the ones who dare to challenge the status quo, but then the leadership institutes the very same change you suggested before you were let go. The biggest problem is that people are motivated by only one thing - retaining their jobs. When this happens innovation goes out the window. No wonder the Credo results are the way they are. And the mediocre survive and thrive. I couldn't be happier since I was let go. Never thought I'd say that.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on people get over yourselves you were not let go because you spoke your mind. Its time to move on.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks DT, but ranking has always been based on not speaking your mind. It is justified by calling it attitude.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is absolutely true - everyone I know who was let go had pushed or challenged their managers, RBD, or whoever, and they are all gone. And the kiss asses I know are all still there - till May is my guess.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU are the DRONE Dumbass..... Don't worry your uselessness will be fully recognized with
    a displacement call soon enough. Go back to sucking now....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bullshit is even in house. The ass suckers get promoted and then can't tell their own asses from their heads. They rely on politics to get their positions. And thus we are in the situation we are in now. It's EVERY-FUCKING-WHERE.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Ass pimple - look in the mirror - you are the drone - obsolete and hanging on to that margin of thread that supports your "job". It is a simple matter of a little more time and your time too shall be up! NO soup for you...