No way Mitek hires all of the distributor reps

Discussion in 'Depuy Mitek' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2015 at 8:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to see how this rep reduction takes shape.Ill take their biz all over the place.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no more distributors

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahah...if you haven't already gotten their biz with how poorly they'be been performing, there's no way you'll get it now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nothing like a cyber blowhard. Mitek doesnt need to flood an area with reps who are barely old enough to shave. As for going direct, if you produce you will be kept. if not, start working on your resume.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the New York crew Empire Surgical going to be the new Arthrex team?Good for us but will Depuy mitek recover? Do they even care at this point?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our distributor in MA keeps being told we are remaining as a distributor for sports, but everyone else is saying there are no more distributors, any ideas?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that is what your distributor is actually telling you he is either severely misinformed or playing you..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First we are told we will be 100% direct then the recon/mitek agencies bitch to the recon boss
    who then over rides Mitek management and allows recon to keep mitek-this undermines the original direction and paints a pretty clear picture of who actually calls the shots.Mitek management now has a bruised ego and loses the little bit of respect they might of have left.
    The Mitek distributors who do not sell recon blow the doors off any that do.They simply don't give a shit while those that do lose.Now if that's a fact,tell me am I lying?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, where can i get the list of distributors who will stop distribute Mitek ?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call Depuy Synthes Mitek, I am sure they will be more than glad to give you that information and answer any other questions you may have................

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on if the NJ and NY distributors are staying or if they're going direct?