Nobel Biocare and Departament of Veterans Affairs SOFTWARE STORY

Discussion in 'Nobel Biocare' started by anonymous, Nov 20, 2019 at 10:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was so dedicated to find out any information to prepare my lawsuit against Nobel Biocare that I checked everything to find out what happened that I ended with “ WIRE “ bar, get sick and they act not like DENTAL LAB and there is no GOVERNMENT LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM. From FDA documentation, NOBELPROCERA CERTIFICATE LAB ( I called them MONSTER BABY’S OF NOBEL Biocare) , publication, WARRANTY MESS ,law suits ( stilling patient from others lab and take them to the court!!!) and the most important what happened to Nobel Biocare deal with BioCad in 2009. Who created NOBELPROCERA SOFTWARE?.. TO CHECK IF ONLY I HAD A HUGE PROBLEM WITH MY HORRIBLE HYBRID I go over DEPARTAMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS NUMBER V797D-50380 DUNS 60-945-7494, Cage code OZNZO called DENTAL EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES BUSINESS STATUS : LARGE. I was shocked to find out that actually is more than 70 pages of DENTAL PRODUCTS ( it is not only Implants, ,,,, Bridges, Dental bars, crown, Abutmentent etc. ( I checked prices and WARRANTY FOR PROCERA AND NOBELPROCERA PRODUCT) IN THE INFORMATION ABOUT NOBEL BIOCARE THEY USED NOBELPROCERA SOFTWARE ——“ NOBELPROCERA IS A SOFTWARE THAT DESIGNED AND SHAPES DENTAL CROWN THIS SOFTWARE is made for use wth the NobelProcera 2G scanner.—(- VERY EXPENSIVE,,,),,, This product does not store in any database. All case files are stored locally “ They used Version model from 2013 and 2015. NOBELPROCERA SOFTWARE OWNER IS NOBEL BIOCARE AB IN SWEDEN- but the huge problem is that VETERANS SIMPLY DENTAL CARE IS NOT EXIST. I called VA IN WASHINGTON AND ASK WHO APPROVED THE CONTRACTS and waited for response to see who is going to try to cover the scam. November 2018 I waited 2 weeks and one of the senators run with MOTION TO SENATE ABOUT DENTAL CLINICS FOR VETERANS. Senator BARNIE SANDERS FROM VERMONT TOOK DUST FROM OLD MOTION ( 2013) about the same issue. This man never built any dental clinics in his own state VERMONT. I send a emails to all senators DEPARTAMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS SENATE VETERANS AFFAIRS COMMITTEE about this contract. After that in April 19 VA changes NobelProcera software for DTX STUDIO. “” DTX studio, previously NOBELPROCERA “. In official documentation on Nobel Biocare website is saying “ INTRODUCING DTX STUDIO DESIGN SOFTWARE, PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS NobelDesign...... Can someone just explain WHAT IS NOBELPROCERA SOFTWARE. VA NEEDS TO USED DENTAL LAB IN USA . Now we are patient go after what happened to us.