Nobel Biocare mess with Procera, NobelProcera and EXOCAD SOFTWARE.

Discussion in 'Nobel Biocare' started by anonymous, Jan 8, 2020 at 9:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

During my lawsuit against Nobel Biocare I discover not only that Nobel was laying TO us PATIENT , DENTAL LABS AND ALL THE GOVERNMENTS WHERE THEY HAD CERTIFICATE NobelProcera lab. Company warranty is a joke with PROCERA AND NOBELPROCERA PRODUCT. How that happen that in 2016 Nobel Biocare get approved from FDA for device NOBEL DESIGN SOFTWARE ( Submission (k) 153036 - June 2 2016 for old EXOCAD SOFTWARE WITCH HAVE NO RELATION WITH NOBEL BIOCARE. EXOCAD IS A SPIN OFF FROM GERMANY UNIVERSITY. THE FIRST NOBEL SOFTWARE THAT WAS DELIVERED AND IS STILL OLD BIOCAD SOFTWARE. In issue 1/ 2016 Nobel Biocare News - page 11 they again wrote about Nobel Procera. In FDA documentation PREDICATE DEVICE FOR NOBEL DESIGN ( k) 153036 is PROCERA SOFTWARE (k) 053602 from Feb 10, 2006.
    What happened to NOBELPROCERA SOFTWARE.
    WHAT HAPPENED TO ROBICHAUD FAMILY SOFTWARE WITH OPTIMET SCANNER FROM 2009. They used old PROCERA SOFTWARE FROM 2006 ( Matt Anderson . CEO Nobel Biocare needs to answer a lot off question about situations in2011. Nobel Biocare now is not a dental lab. IT IS COMPANY WHO WAS LAYING TO THE WHOLE WORD AND THEY FILL LIKE THEY HAVE RIGHTS TO. What a mess.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you keep spending your time on a board for reps? Shouldn't you be planning how you'll spend the millions you daydream you will bilk from Nobel Biocare. Clearly the issue started with user error, whether doctor or lab is really your problem. I'm guessing you've exhausted your efforts with trying to get paid by them and their insurance. I'm sure your pain suffering and emotional devastation are just unbearable but move along, this isn't the audience you're looking for. This is for twats that have been fired from companies to come and bag on them. Beat it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everybody gets named in the lawsuit and the courts decide % of liability of each party. Who takes?
    The attorneys all the way around whether you are a winner or a loser.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you one of Nobels employees. After what Nobel did to me I discovered that this is not a Company. It is INTERNATIONAL SCAM COMPANY. THEY HURT SO MANY PATIENT BUT ALSO ALL OF YOU EARN MONEY BECAUSE OF US ( PATIENTS). I'm not even thinking about bad material in their products. I'm assuming that all of you know WHO IS YOUR EMPLOYER.