Nobel Biocare

Discussion in 'Nobel Biocare' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2010 at 12:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i hardly read this site for BS like this.....I am starting my 9th year with NB this year, and my territory has by far and away the most market share....with that being said, I have never had any issue, ever, from any clinician complaining about bone loss or failures....in fact, I have one clinician who places around 200 a year, tell me, surprisingly, he has had only 1 failure in the last 4 years....and that was on a heavy smoker at that.....this fabricated bull shit is exactly what it is....and if you are having problems with bone loss or failures, regardless of implant system, 95% of the time it is operator error....sorry to burst your bubble....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't doubt your story, but for you to pretend that Nobel isn't losing share overall due to implant/surface/connection issues, I don't know what to tell you. If you've been there 8-9 years, aren't you wondering why you guys have been losing so badly? I'm sure it's come up once or twice.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check with Jaimi Lozada of Loma Linda University - they stopped using Nobel Replace because of excessive bone loss and stopped using NobelActive because of high implant failures.... 8 out of 10.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The tumbleweeds must be blowing through the labbie ranks too. Bought a cone-beam machine huh. Read a lot of x-rays in your lab?

Here's another labbie genius with too much time and way too many opinions on its hands. Why not go empty the plaster trap and stay off a mfg board?

Better yet, why not selling to your labbbie peers? I cannot wait for your impressive last-word response. You are a genius and our hero.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my region the average % of cases with unexplained bone loss is about 30% with Replace Select and about 50% with the "platform switched" NobelActive. Most of my converted customers have altogether quit using both, yet blame NobelActive as "the last straw" more often. They're tired of Nobel product launches that routinely don't work, and the fact that they don't adequately research to avoid these issues. Higher failure rates as well, although not below 90%. Ti-Unite partly to blame (too porous, higher perio involvement), but design flaws contribute, mostly implant/abt. connection. Easiest conversion possibility here due to problems, and enough existing customer base to go after. Nobel's market share in my area is quickly disappearing and will continue to slide.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey,

Has anyone heard more about the lawsuit against Nobel? I think they are in a lot of trouble.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone has been hearing about it on Cafepharma for the last three years, nothing has ever come of it. Its all bullshit. are you talking about the unsterile packaging, bone loss, NobelDirect, Clearchoice, or is this a completely new fictitious lawsuit? Last I checked no recalls on the FDA.Gov site, no major lawsuits, nothing. Instead of just baiting people here, why not post s link to the latest lawsuit if its so significant? Bottom line is Nobel is not going anywhere anytime soon.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean to tell me you haven't noticed--for the last 3 years or so--that you're in a freefall of epic proportions? What do you attribute that to?

NAME your Nobel product, and it's the easiest conversion due to problems (yes, bone loss is at the top). You don't innovate. NobelActive has been roundly booed and deservedly so.
    The best of the bunch is Replace Select and at this point it has been surpassed by better options.

I think that the sheer amount of negativity surrounding these chronic issues over time has permanently altered the direction of this once-proud leader. Straumann has already passed them. We'll see another before the slide stops.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The current issues have to do with their loss of focus on their core products, terrible management, combined with decrease in money being spent on elective dental procedures, and an influx of competition. None of these issues have anything to do with pending lawsuits, the invisible non existent bone loss, ill fitting components, dye leaking into packaging or any other flat out stupid conspiracy theories being circulated here on CF.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobel Biocare is the worst company. It is public dangerous and cover by FDA. Please contact me jenna.wieslaw@gmail.com

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your post doesn’t make sense.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually, Niznick is alive and well...and posting heavily on LinkedIn. Should I invite him here to so he can trash all you idiots?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loses!!! So sad that such a good company went down hill so fast!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm the Patient who was hurt by TEETH IN AN HOUR in Stuart Florida in 2011. Ms Canepa was the one with idea for making money for Nobel and hurt the patient. What I discover during my case its a scam from NobelProcera system to lack of information about device ( Batch number for Titanium Alloy used in my bar). The worst is that they even took 510 k FDA for Procera Software and added to Nobelprocera. On the top of GOOD Nobel some guys build Nobel Procera CERTIFICATE lab what they made cheep bars, bridges and sell ALL on FOUR or Six or!!!!! without any documments.catalogs and warranty are ignored. Stilling Patents from others and take them to the court is normal. WHO IS NOBEL BIOCARE - NOT A DENTAL LAB. PATIENT EVEN DOCTORS ARE IGNORED AND HURT BY THEM.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To your information there was a major lawsuit file by PATIENT PRO SE in Stuart Florida against Nobel Biocare. We are thinking about false information in Warranty, laying about NobelProcera software, no record -Serial number and lot number is not exist. Nobel Biocare is implanted medical devices in HUMAN BODY BUT FORGET ASK FOR 510K SUBMISSION IN FDA.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is looking for a new job.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobel is a wonderful place to work. I love it here!!!!!!
    I worked my way up from front desk employe at the dental office I worked in high school to dental assistant and then after time my doctor helped me with get a job at Nobel Biocare. I don’t understand why people trash this place. Leave if you don’t like it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You did all that without a college degree amazing. I guess Danaher must be changing their recruting pre-requisites