Nobel Biocare

Discussion in 'Nobel Biocare' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2010 at 12:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Envista is Danaher “ MONSTER BABY” to cover all the manipulation done by dental division for example NOBEL BIOCARE PROCERA SOFTWARE BECAME NOBELPROCERA IN GUDID ( GLOBAL UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION DATABASE) ——- DEVICE: NobelProcera ( 07332747124989) with FDA PREMARKET SUBMISSION K053602 which is PROCERA SOFTWARE ( February 10, 2006)!!!!!! They were laying the whole world changing information in catalogs an publication to cover NobelProcera scandals.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm happy for you. You've found a higher paying job adjacent to your last role in the dental office. You're being paid well and you can 100% relate to the people and the environment you're selling to.

What I think you are missing is that the professional sales reps that are frustrated are not just happy to be here. That's not to say you can't do this, or aren't doing well, but to someone that's been in this game for years and maybe decades, dental sales leave a lot to be desired.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just a bunch of higher-than-average paid salarymen who have nothing better to do.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not a salesperson but a patient. What I found out about PROCERA AND NOBEL PROCERA PRODUCTS is unbelievable. I'm not surprised that Nobel steel from Strausman. What a story. Please tell me if anyone send NOBEL BIOCARE FEW IMPLANTS TO METALLURGICAL LAB TO FIND OUT WHAT KIND MATERIAL THEY USED. MY WRAP AROUND HYBRID BAR WAS MADE FROM "WIRE".

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And your brain was made of mush rat ambulance chasing litigator.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like a bunch of losers! People are jumping ship but they can’t because they have no place to go! Keep working harder at your 2nd job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wire?? I thought it was made is string? Thanks r*****.