Nominations for the worst manager of 2014 are....

Discussion in 'Olympus Endoscopy' started by Casey jones, Apr 8, 2015 at 9:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Casey jones

Casey jones Guest

CP took the last thread down thanks to some whining by someone who got their wittle feelers hurt. So here we are again. Worst manager nomination number 1 is ............ Doug King, Doug joins us from the urology world where he sold to a 90% market share dominated by Olympus. His goals of maintaining that position were shattered when competitors started entering the urology market Forcing him to compete. His move to management almost didn't happen but thanks to his relationship with Todd Fresse, he was hired. Doug quickly became the team favorite by using passive aggressive tactics to turn people against each other. He continued to hone his passive aggressive as the year progressed and is know writing a book entitled "bringing out the passive aggressive in you." His leadership and management style was so appreciated by his team that not a single member suggested buying him a Christmas or birthday gift. Doug we would all like to thank you for your service to Olympus. We are pulling for you buddy and we all want you to be wildly successful.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...did you say something about whining? Because it looks like you nailed it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jerry Garcia gets my vote, Casey Jones.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Julie Horning

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn! Casey Jones is either riding that train out of Olympus and doesn't like the "tough love" he's getting, or maybe a proxy for someone who is/was? Thanks for the entertainment, if nothing else!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We gotta wrap this up. NSM is coming up and we need to get the award ordered. So far it's a tie between Doug king and Julie horning. Any other voters?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll second a vote for Julie Horning

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3rd

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like there are more managers than reps. Train wreck

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jh it is!!!! The worst Olympus manager of 2014 winner is Julie Horning. Julie your award will be ariving shortly.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the problem, there's WAY to many useless managers
    In this company! Why does Olympus feel the need
    To be so overly heavy with middle management???
    It makes no sense.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's face it guys.
    Most of the managers are douchebags
    In this company. They run around blurting out,
    "I'm a Regional Vice President." More like you are a regional vice asshole!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all (1 or 2 of you?) sound like a bunch of whiny bitches. I happen to like most of the RVP's I know. Keep complaining, its not going to change the plan you must be on..

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The plan doesn't pay you ASSHOLE.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think thats the idea; you know, the plans that show you the door because you couldn't cut it with the actual comp plan?

But keep bitching on here, because that makes it better.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glorified Pharma.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely.
    these device reps crack me up, thinking they are in some advanced selling since they are in device.

Its a play on words, dummies.

The real sales people are going to be in software sales because its very competitive and changing so rapidly.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many times must it be said.
    Fuck Olympus! It's a shitty shitty bottom feeder organization
    To work for. There is no reason that the URO upay plan needs to be as shitty
    As it is. Nothing more than greed!
    They pay the RVP's way too much.
    Good luck trying to convert disposables
    This year you fucking monkeys.
    So glad I don't work for this fuck freighter anymore!

Eat shit you pussy RVP's and Finance fags!

Peace Out

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks as though morale is at an all time high for Olympus!
    Have fun in Orlando. What a fucking joke!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ed Chadwick is a brownie hound