Nominations for the worst manager of 2014 are....

Discussion in 'Olympus Endoscopy' started by Casey jones, Apr 8, 2015 at 9:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a moron! I work for Olympus.
    It's a joke, and so are you!
    I just love how you always point the finger at the rep and blame them, as if Olympus is a great company with a fantastic culture that helps people grow in their careers. This place is a sewer!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to go back to grammar school.
    It's clear that you are a retarded RVP chump stain.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post, and it is imploding before our eyes! Training department can't keep up with the resignations. It's like a boat taking on too much water, eventually it sinks! Karma boys & girls.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EASY ! Sean Moore ! This guy promoted above his level of competence. He points at everyone but himself. A real leader stands in front of his team and holds himself accountable. Sean instead of simply being a parrot and telling us what you read in a book , might be appropiate to actually do what you say .
    PEOPLE LEAVE A JOB BECAUSE OF PEOPLE! MAYBE THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU HAVE THE HIGHEST TURNOVER of any division.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Olympus is truly horrible. Just read through the thousands of posts from disgruntled employees who have given their best to this dump!

It will never end. This place is hell!

Terminate Nils, Sean Moore, Sam Whore-Ning, Peter, Barrett, Chadwick, Usen, Abia, Reynolds, SOD... --Clean house on these chumps...
    #StartoverOCA

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second that vote. Terminate every last one of the pods of excrement! Total losers, should have been fired years ago. Total slime. None of them provide any value whatsoever.

#OCADEADWEIGHT

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true. While MM is s nice guy, why do we pay people like him $275k per year, and they aren't held to any sort of metric whatsoever? It doesn't follow any sort of logic. Clip the guy. It's just wasted $ and a pension. He's probably on vacation anyway.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is embarrassing for Olympus. Thousands read these posts. This includes doctors, nurses, purchasing, managers & reps from other companies, recruiters, as well as current & former employees. There's a reason no one is applying for your open positions from hell.

This will continue until our is stock price is $18 per share, and most if not all of us will be out of a job. Including you Sales Ops dickhead. You can't treat people this way and survive in today's economy.

Turn up the resignations people. They are still not listening. They will be forced to very soon.

Do not apply for open positions within Olympus.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 more rep resignations today. GI rep and and Industrial Microscope rep from Ohio. Keep them coming boys and girls. Every time another resignation comes in it costs OCA another $25,000 in training and onboarding.
    Eventually the whole company will be you r*****s from National Car Rental. The doctors have already starting shifting momentum to Storz, Pentax, Stryker, & Boston Scientific. OCA is done!

Get out before you can't get out. I have already heard from recruiters that other companies are starting to look down on people leaving Olympus and treating candidates as "desperation hires". Oh yeah, the hiring managers of other companies are on here reading.

#Olympushasfallen

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of you in sales can blow us in CV and SB.... corporate runs sales like Mexicans at Home Depot

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what's really interesting about management at Olympus? They all represent the selfish, greedy, and lazy status quo that represents what OCA was founded upon. You can't blame them, for they are a product of their environment, and like rats they will do what's necessary to survive, which includes them throwing good reps to the wolves if it means saving their own necks. Useless coward turds!

Excise the following cancerous lesions from within OCA:

Nacho Abia
    Todd Usen
    Randy Clark
    Nils Ericson
    Ed Chadwick
    Peter Crowley
    Richard Reynolds
    Barrett Johnston
    Michael Fleming
    Chris Kuhn
    Pierre LaCroix

Hundreds and hundreds of OCA TM's have their resumes floating to recruiters as we speak. Market share will continue to plummet. You ivory tower turds have seen your last days in office...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was going to ask what working for Olympus is like. After logging into CP, and reading these OCA blogs, I no longer need to ask about Olympus. All I can say is wow! What a shitty company. I will not be applying for the URO TM job.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GI rep here. How did Urology year end #'s shakeout? Can anyone please give me an accurate representation? I can
    Not believe how many ET & EAM reps have resigned. This place is turning into a ghost town.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of the divisions hit their budget this year. All the reps are interviewing. Olympus is imploding. Management will not concentrate on what's important.
    Want to know what's important that's being ignored?

1) Employee morale & compensation
    2) Customer satisfaction & service level
    3) R&D and future investment.

For these reasons Olympus is completely out of the race. Competitors are pounding us into oblivion. OCA has lost.

It's over. Resignation is the only option.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry guys I understand but we, I mean you, have to pay the DOJ.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly my point. We continue to pay the price for insider fraud and CYA style management at Olympus. Olympus is a loser company.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Putin, is that you??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be nice to not do a damn thing and never get fired. Shit, reps at OCA bust their asses and get fired every single day. F-OFF Olympus. Nothing more than a shit triangle with totally useless douches at the top doing nothing but jacking off. Terminate top management now Hiro!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real funny a&&hole. Things won't be so funny when the biggest management reorganization in Olympus history knocks on your door Mr Useless RVP. Don't think it's not about to happen because the wheels are already in motion.
    LMAO

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And they'll offer each of those RVP's one of the TM or EAM positions that they lay off.