Nominations for the worst manager of 2014 are....

Discussion in 'Olympus Endoscopy' started by Casey jones, Apr 8, 2015 at 9:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SPOT ON . RVP is the worst possible job at Olympus. Have no control, not worth the $ .

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mick Malone -- Urology wins the worst RVP award. 8 of 11 of his TM's have resigned in the last 2 years. Does management even care about attrition like this?

OCA is asleep at the wheel...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know exactly what RVP's make at OCA? Do they get a 401K match or do they get a pension?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

150 base plus. , 401k match ."NO PENSION"

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps and Mngrs had pensions if hired from awhile back

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RVP's are totally useless. They are nothing but highly paid secretaries that push reports up to AVP's and also review and sign mid year & year end reviews. They inflict micromanagement on the reps and start HR firing process.
    Basically they do all of the bullshit that AVP's don't want to do.
    AVP's approve or reject quotes, that's it!
    RVP's are nothing more than paper shufflers who provide no direction or career growth advice or guidance whatsoever. Olympus is a joke, head elsewhere.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YEP but in the last 5 years no one gets pension. I am only here because I have too much time . Worst thing we did we acquire Gyrus/ACMI .

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are there so many slimeballs in the RVP ranks at Olympus? Slithery douchebags.
    64 open rep jobs now at OCA and building momentum. That number will be way over 100 by the end of August.
    I wouldn't want to be the finance guy on 4/1/2018. Boy it's going to be a bad year for EBITA for OCA....
    Do your part to drain the swamp by resigning and finding a much better job and quality of life.
    Olympus doesn't deserve you and your hard work.

OCA IS A DUMP

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are SOD & Peter Crowley still employed by Olympus? What a joke!!!

Huge Management Reorg coming soon!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep seeing posts about a reorganization, any additional details? The idea of a complete reorganization brings me hope....please dont tease me

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SELL THE ENERGY DIVISION ! SEAN MOORE IS AN EMBARRASSMENT !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire Nils Ericson, he is a total r*****, and does nothing to move our business in a positive direction.
    What does this guy do everyday for $400,000 in annual salary? What a joke!
    OMG, Olympus is something else. So top heavy with bloated and useless management.

Cheers on doing nothing to improve Urology Nils!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sean are you helping the shipping department send out orders ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Sean your top reps are leaving! You are the reason ! You are not a leader ! Thought the standard model day was the answer , BAH HAH HA ! It is not even your idea , you do not have any creative solutions!
    Have great weekend , because the numbers say it all. Next week is going to be tuff for you .KARMA

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of the Olympus top brass are a bunch of losers. They sold in the 80's when it took no brains and no heart.
    Put those polished turds in a hospital today and they would run for the friggin hills.

#OCALOSERS!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Energy Sales keep getting lower and lower. Hey Sean what is your exit strategy . Containment is not the answer, you can not even keep your own people on board . Remember people leave people not companies. Before you came here energy was compensating accordingly to the difficulty of selling the product! Now you have Randy even sending messages to us . Shaking my head !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd personally like to know what Michael Muscara AVP of IDN does to help Olympus or Sales or anyone?
    Total joke of a position, because marketshare is negative and he is our spreadsheet guru!
    Meanwhile on the ground reps are gettnig shellacked left and right for busting their asses day in and day out.
    Peter have you been fired yet? Todd have you been fired yet? Useless bloated Mules....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this post is true, I'm completely baffled as to internal accountability at OCA.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what should you be baffled about. Its CYA and management sticks together to blame sales. Its the oldest story of time. These managers couldn't find their way out of a paper bag.

Suck it Peter & Nils