Dismiss Notice
Links from our daily front page news are now being fed to this board. If you want to comment on any of the news articles, you can now do so there.

Nominees for the Emptiest Suit Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Smith & Nephew' started by anonymous, Sep 2, 2017 at 9:28 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My experience only encompasses ASD, but after much reflection I have three quality nominees: Jerry Goodman, Tod Used and Mike Frazetti. Three complete douche bags with two thing in common: All were promoted from Sports Med division after screwing it up big league and all gone after screwing up joints and trauma. These jerkoffs were given the keys to the company and did their best to run it off a cliff. It was hard leaving Garauv Agarwal off the list, he's definitely worth an honorable mention.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked with each and I think your nominations are right on target. Frazettee set us back a decade in Orthopaedics. A mortal wound!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

France is not far behind.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gw FINALLY GIT IT RIGHT

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Steve K must have finally grown a set.... they actually had the balls to move the Frenchman on!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in all your brilliance you obviously have no clue or business sense to even know what you are talking about.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the reps that don't deliver?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's stupid answer. We don't wear suits anymore.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best thread in years.
    May we all find jobs in the industry that compensate super well , we get to hide behind consultants and drive once thriving franchises into the ground - and then get promoted . They don't teach this at Harvard Business School. These are God given talents . Empty Khakies

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eric Wallace. Total loser. Too fucking stupid to realize he's in over his head

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"That's stupid answer..."

That's a stupid answer. Probably a corporate suit that wrote that. I should be paid 500k still since I drive the business. I still get this pay, but I'm carrying multiple companies in my bag to get it.