Non-compete and future....

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jul 16, 2019 at 5:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do the Psych reps think about the future of their division and does Lundbeck make you sign a non-compete contract?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Psych reps don’t compete. You don’t have to worry about competition.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No non-compete contract. First, it’s obvious you haven’t done ANY research on Lundbeck at all. So, you are either incredibly lazy , stupid or both. My guess is both. Think about this for a second. We have 3 psych drugs. Trintellix, Abilify Maintena and Rexulti. All are really me-too drugs. They offer nothing special over the competition from an efficacy standpoint, and are extremely expensive. The market is 98% generic. We say exactly the same thing month after month, year after year. We have no psych pipeline, or any pipeline for that matter. They are betting on a couple of additional indications for Rexulti that will likely never happen.

I could go on a lot longer,1 but that wouldn’t teach you how to research a company. So, my lazy/stupid friend, there you have it. I will be gone very soon to much greener pastures, and will become part of an amazingly large Lundbeck attrition percentage. I sincerely hope I have answered your questions. Now you can return to watching the Wheel of Fortune!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funniest post ever!!!