1. Allergan's Botox still physician fave for migraine despite CGRP push — Lilly to sponsor Team USA in Tokyo Olympics — Gilead loses again in PrEP patent fight — See more on our front page news TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Non compete clause, is it enforced?

Discussion in 'Olympus' started by anonymous, Nov 17, 2015 at 11:48 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do they enforce non their compete clauses?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just because they WANT to enter markets such as orthopedic / arthroscopy does not make them players there does it?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does selling 5 image guided systems really make them a competitor?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, you responded to your own question in minutes.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you were let go you have the right to work wherever you want

6. Guest 2

Guest 2 Guest

If I leave to work for a competitor (in the same specialty), is it enforced????

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much turnover it doesn't seem like they could come after all of us.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It depends on the state you live in, what you signed when you were hired, and the actual verbiage.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they try to enforce it unlike most other companies

10. When will shit for brains Nils & Sales Ops Dumbfuck realize that they need to stop screwing the urology sales force?
    I'm sending a letter to Japan this week.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just took an offer from a competitor so FUCK YOU OCA

12. FUCK OCA

FUCK OCA Guest

You guys are fucking idiots!
    Like sheep led into pasture.
    Grow a set you pussies!
    FUCK OCA! I will sue the shit out of them for any of a hundred illegal actions on their part. I have documented records on tons of shit!
    I'd like to see these mother fuckers try to fuck with me on a non compete...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU COCKSUCKER

14. SOD Sucks

SOD Sucks Guest

Eat shit Sales Ops Dick!
    Eat shit!

15. Fire Sales Ops Dick

16. Need HONEST feedback on whether or not oly enforces non competes. Thanks!!!

17. Fire SOD

Fire SOD Guest

Leave Olympus... Stop worrying about shit. Trust me, your QOL will improve substantially. Olympus is a cess pool. You will never make any real money in sales at OCA. SOD has the comp geared to only pay useless fucking management.... Can you all day useless? Three weeks until new useless piece of shit new comp plan is rolled out on Pussywise!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumors?

19. Judging by the extreme hatred on this post board, I think it's safe to say that management is hated by sales. Rightfully so, they fuck them at every turn, they unleash sales ops dick's incremental derivative math, and invent the newest way to screw someone out of all of their hard work. Upper management does nothing, and I mean nothing!!!!, and they make 1.5-2.5x the pay that sales makes, and they don't get fucking cut every year. There is zero respect at Olympus for the very tough and grueling job of being a territory manager. A truly thankless job.
    There's a cold place in hell for sales ops dick. I can't wait to see all of you sleazy douchebag RVP's & AVP's in a little less than a month. Keep your eyes peeled for Japan doing some housecleaning right after year end close....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I look forward to smashing your whiny face in at the nsm