Non competes

Discussion in 'BioHorizons' started by Anonymous, Apr 19, 2013 at 12:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone sign one? I didn't. Has this been an issue before????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't do it no matter how much of a bonus/kicker they offered. Alabama law they can let fire you for any or no reason at all and your stuck. It is a right to employ state. Only company worse than BioHor for non compete is Zimmer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Carl Misch is kicking some serious ass with Implant Direct.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's no ID replica for BioHorizons or LazerLok. Nice try troll

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The point is the platform and restorative compatibility. He's doing well because LazerLok isn't worth the extra $160 per implant! Most people don't care about LazerLok and love the micro grooves on the ID implants. That's why he is in fact taking a lot of BH customers away.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

??? The Lazer Lok is the only reason people use this titanium turd. There's no long term data behind it, but general dentists would pay $400 for this implant because of Lazer Lok. No one care about threads anymore.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dentists who use them only for the LazerLok are merely followers of the KOLs who are paid to speak about it. MIS and ID are hiring all over the country and you'll see how much LazerLok really matters. You're not getting the point....Many dentists are leaving BH for MIS and ID. How do you explain M5 taking them away to ID? Obviously LazerLok isn't important enough to them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do non competes hold up if there's another round of layoffs? Rumors are swirling again.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seek appropriare legal counsel for your particular area.

Make sense ?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not gonna pay for a lawyer until the layoffs are announced. I'll take my chances

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I'll take my chances"

Great Plan.

Why be prepared ?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I'm not gonna pay for a lawyer until the layoffs are announced. I'll take my chances"

Spoken like a true dental rep. It's so sad when cousins marry.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I hired a lawyer every time BH had layoff rumors I'd have a lawyer on constant retainer.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"If I hired a lawyer every time BH had layoff rumors I'd have a lawyer on constant retainer."

Hey, that's real funny. You're a real comedian. From now on you're private joker, just not a dental rep (soon to be a former rep) too short-sighted and cheap to get a one-time consultation to see where you stand.

BiH sure has a winner in you.

Pure Talent.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...if you are let go from a company, it negates the Non Compete. They can't fire you and then tell you that you cannot go out and get another job! Many States do not support a Non Compete, check your local employment laws.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 reps let go today
    Sad they some were here for 3 years
    Why is bio letting people go I don't think they will rush to fill the spots

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh, they were lousy reps. The fact they were fired has nothing to do with the health of the company. It's because they couldn't sell. Bottom line. Get the fuck over it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

B.S. - names, initials or territories.......

Nobody was let go.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares ?

Nowhere company.

Nowhere people.

No One cares.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, insensitive ahole, you care when you work for them and you're nervous as hell about your next paycheck.