Northeast PA manager from Sanofi...bad news!

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2011 at 12:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

M.P. is a former sanofi manager who recently left for a dm job at novo in the allentown, pa district. She claims that Novo pursued her and made her an offer she could not refuse...I say b.s. to that claim. She brings her bipolar personality disorder, totally unorganization, and a husband who is a Lantus rep in the same geography she works. Also, M.P. was never on time and terribly unorganized. Some of your scranton novo reps left sanofi because of m.p. and her back stabbing ways.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like she will fit in perfectly here at Novo.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SA rep here. That is such a true post. Everything written about her on the SA board keeps being taken down. She is trouble. Even though we battle against each other I would not wish her on everyone. I am sorry for your but happy for our loss. Looks like we win again. Just like Charlie we are winning baby!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bible thumper Carla knows how to pick em. I'm sure she saw "the Good" and is going to impart her spiritual leadership on this project.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She can't lead or hire, just a pretty little cheerleader. The numbers have been in the dumper forever.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's the new train wreck DM working out? I wonder how many Hail Mary's Carla has recited in her office.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is she doing a good job for Novo? Some people spread stuff, but she can't be that bad right?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ughhhh

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Carla formerly with Novo? Oh, please tell me no. All talk with a huge opinion of herself? Uncomfortably religious?