Northeast

Discussion in 'Actelion' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2008 at 10:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its funny, those that criticize their manager are those that spend more time on not working as opposed to doing their job. It's the same people who were former managers (for about 5 minutes) at previous job's that think they have all the answers. Get over yourself and start working so maybe we can get a bonus! Your draggin me down with your lazy ass!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. If only everyone were as unquestioningly loyal and hardworking as you! We wouldn't NEED to "OPV." Not sure what this post means, though. No one is above criticizing his manager, experienced or not. It's the god-given right of the subjugated.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Subjageted...thats a big word. Your wife must be an attorney.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loving it. You even spelled "subjugated" wrong when it was quoted in your post. Didn't they teach you anything in ESL?

See how snarky we get when we don't make bonus?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guys, lets head upstairs, I hear the band is playing on the deck. Bring a jacket, its chilly out.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does this mean?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crazy..Crazy Crazy...

Watch out CA will kick your ass if you dont shut your face..you dont want to make him mad..go C love you
    and MM will ...well...ZZZZZZZZZZZZ..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha HA HA HA

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are killing it in Ohio, and coasting in PA. ST. Louis and Chi town, so mid country is happening

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

john R..
    with out NE you do not get paid...remember that you mf'r

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 DOWN...WOW..Go Brian..are you happy

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PA and Ohio is a slam dunk, the Gilead reps are lazy and think they have such great relationships, we laugh behind their backs.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GROW UP YOU LOSER!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why Blame Nappi?? Blood all over "Lawman"s hands........What's with that nickname anyway?

More appropriate.....Hatchet man..... Watch your heads the Guillotine is activated!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rose bushes must be pruned.

Planning for our future,

Winston Smith

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's CA (christ almightly) like to work for. Seems like a bit of a napolean complex mid level manager.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't mean CA when I said Christ Almighty. I was referring the ability of someone else to talk a lot. He's a great manager.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ITS QUIET...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the DM (BM) in northeast doing?