Northeast

Discussion in 'Actelion' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2008 at 10:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know why your surprised. Nappi said he was cleaning house when he got here. If he sticks to his 10% comment they'll be plenty more to go. Core Values - what a joke.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't Rick Lee leaving Actelion?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rick left earlier this year.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You either don't work for Actelion or you're not a friend of Rick's, if you are then call him yourself and quit taking up space.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How times change. I have never had so much Champagne. Burp .

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG...One of the sharpest people I have/or work for...Jack Lawler. The guy is like an elephant- he forgets nothing, as far as business goes- you can't beat that. He is one of few that will stand for what he believes in!!! Tough to do in todays climate in pharm...especially when they tell him who he can and can't hang with and associate with!!! Friends are for life and so is business they can co-exist without controvesy! I am appalled at ANYONE questioning this guys integrity!! That goes for all of you! He is an asset to Actelion...please recognize that!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Tim C ! How does it taste ! You know....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on Tim please answer

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why are u so much in love w Tim ? Jack ! Please explain ! We all really want to know .....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just love DD...
    Lindsey

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who doesn't?
    Every Woman, Everywhere

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will really miss SG MG and FW ! Too bad management couldn't do something before they leave. DMs need to listen to their reps concerns. You are doing well because of your reps not because you are great managers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true! CCA = Failure. Too many layers of management. JM will be doing it right at Bayer.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously haven't worked with MG, there's a reason she was on the hot seat with John.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goodbye !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JM has never come up with an original thought or idea. He will do what he is told and no more.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feels like old time