Northeast?

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did three people really just leave the NE region? Heard of an opening, really not sure now. What's going on in this company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once you find out lets us know. This place is a nightmare. Especially in the NE. One person canned, one forced out after 2 months in a new position, not sure about the third.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes correct. Bad management up there was the cause

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A DM was fired for phony expense reporting.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats what I heard. PAE forced out and terrible managers

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NE has its challenges but a good rep who works hard will overcome these barriers if they present the companies core products. Teaching hospitals will order solid tumor offer if they are sold and closed on every call. Priv pract accounts are excellent and we are not seeing hospitals buying up practices to a great extent. If your afraid of a challenge then walk - you wouldnt make it here anyway

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please put down the kool aid! Are you implying that the NE doesn't have good reps? Last time I checked a good number of them were not at goal. Should you take the plunge be advised that you are on your own. The company wants us to call on hospitals but will not provide us with the resources. As for it's challenges don't expect help either hence the high turnover

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This reeks of typical blind management. You fools should be just as upset being that you're getting screwed too. Sad reality is that you are too dumb to see it.

Check out the other posts. If you come here, you're on you're own.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4 reps in 5 years. Massive turnover, zero leadership, zero resources for hospitals. Simple as that. Comes down to management.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has to be higher than that. There are at least 10 reps in NE with less than 2 years experience. I don't think anyone has more than 4 years under their belt. Churn and burn!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The amount are accurate. Despite what the post states, turnover not so high because one of the DM's is great. SG has kept almost all of his team. He's the only reason we have all stayed here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, SG is the bomb. He gets it but he can only hang on so long.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Numbers are correct. SG has retained his team bc of experienced leadership he's been around and is a good DM I've heard. Other areas in New England struggling
    More with new mgmt and lack of experience and coaching. One DM let go, one in NE that's new and have heard bad things. No one in company has over 2yrs. Churn and burn on point.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a call about an opening and looking for stability. What's the deal with Boston North geography? Thanks.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Experienced leadership?? Not according to AP.

Widely known that when the New England and Baltimore DM positions were open AP interviewed for both and told Sr. Sales Mgmt that he did most of SG's initiatives, sales meeting planning, etc. SG is a softy for sure and in an era of micro managing DMs that endears him to his team.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NE consists of Philly and New England too. Not just NY. Agreed SG is one if the good ones. The other 2 suck. Or should I say other 1. Churn and burn more to leave soon

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rep was forced out 2 months after promotion.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not from this region, but was in meeting in CA and heard new England DM - LC call our colorectal panel "colonrectal". Please someone correct this. Docs won't respect lack of product knowledge. Just some friendly advice.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She doesn't seem all that bright. I would not want to work for her. Two PIPS in her first three months.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's hopeless so don't waste your time here!