Northeast?

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anything being done? Are they taking action for management's poor leadership? Most companies wouldnt tolerate this.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are not most companies. We are Genoptix. Haven't you this is the way we do it at Genoptix.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I googled this just for fun. Colonrectal is in fact not a word. It's colorectal. Who's the idiot now?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MS your time will come. Worst ad in the company. Back stabbing, desparate to sleep with anything, little man out for number 1. How many reps have left on your watch? You will be exposed soon enough.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

da crazy russian rules!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, the Pathetic Rat Boy rules!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total creep. I've spent enough time to see how he operates. He's as shady as they come. I've spoken to his reps and none of them trust him. If you have been here long enough you know his rap. Disgusting to see that this is the type of person they push through the ranks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i like to put my stiffie into the pooh factory

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

by far the most inept management team i've ever seen! MS is just the tip of the iceberg, f'kn clueless from the top down; and it all starts at the top. Until TN, WW, CK, MW, LH, etc are gone we will continue the downward spiral. TRUTH HURTS.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My sense during a meeting with MS this past year during an interview; was that he was exactly as being described. Did not present as a leader; but rather his arrogance and condensending attitude was very present; not someone I would want to be around; did not elude trust. Linda seemed scared to death of him; neither left a good impression on me.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Condensending, elude ? You freaking dope. Please learn how to spell as well as correct word usage. Not wonder Slutzky wasn't impressed with a nitwit like you

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like a great place to work- all the more reinforcement. Oh wait... di I spell sometthing wrong again? Asshole.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets see -- you didn't get a job at Genoptix and continue to post here = LOSER