NORTHERA CANCELLATIONS

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2017 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you remember when we could not wait for the sales alerts? I could not wait to hear my iPad "BING" in the morning. Now I take my Xanax each morning so I have the courage to open turn on the portable computer. Today I had three Northera cancellations. Since the doctors were close to each other I was able to physically be in each office and speak with the nurses. All three were patient choice due to the co-pay being to high. One patient went from a $25 co-pay to $1,100 co-pay. The worst part is all patients had been on for six months or more. Yes that sucks for them since it was obviously helpful, and Dc due to co-pay. I is really bad for me do to the loss of MG, but at least I can walk with out an issue. Thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have offices that have stopped writing because of this. We are trying to find new customers to start appropriate patients. Going a week or two without enrollments is not good either. Also with Caring Voice Coalition being invertigated and cutting back on grants. Dont know about the future of this drug. It works but the system to get it and stay on drug needs to be improved. There is only so much we can do as AMs to manage this

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's quite telling that the compliance officer left the company, several key marketing people have recently left and there is very little if anything of truth coming out of home office about the current state of affairs. There is a black hole of talent in Lundbeck marketing now.

Kare Schultz should be called back to the states and be forced to answer to congress for his reason for leaving people without medicine and what justifies Lundbeck charging around 8-12k a month for a drug to prevent feeling dizzy. There is not one person in this company except the board in Copenhagen that can afford this medicine if it wasn't somehow via some grant.

Top rated company.... not so much anymore because what made Lundbeck unique is no longer the case. Nice hire with Kare as CEO..... the guy has transformed this company into a place where profits come before patients.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait just a minute! I thought we are doing EVERYTHING for patients? You mean to tell me that profits now come BEFORE patients? I don't believe it! I mean, aren't we world class in all we do anymore? Didn't Kare leave Novo to come help patients first here at Lundbeck? I'm am now officially confused!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kare makes about 5 million USD a year. The stock is where he need to make up for his low salary.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me, HQ is no fan of Northera. Almost everyone responsible for that 600 million transaction has been forced from the company, including the prior CEO and almost the entire neuro US marketing organization.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So where does this leave Northera? Was it the HEAD of compliance that left? Why did they leave? Is there some sort of "compliance problem" going on? Something seems a little fishy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please close legs or douche. Fishy go bye bye. Tank u very mush!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, does the fact that Caring Voice Coalition being investigated have anything to do with Lundbeck?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the cancellation rate continues to increase we are in deep s***. CVC is also denying Onfi . I had an office call and ask what I could do. I was able to get them two weeks supply. Have no idea what I will do when that runs out.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

northera is a turd that they overpaid for to try and save the company. To top it off, they put mediocre talent against it and tried to make up the difference with a crazy price.

Instead of saving this place, it may very well prove to be the albatross around Lundbeck's neck.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winner, winner chicken dinner!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the neuro products have been approved in other counties for decades. They should cost 10% of what we are charging. Zero innovation.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest