Not Allowed to Market in US!

Discussion in 'Braeburn Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 23, 2018 at 3:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of these patients already do come in weekly for their Suboxone scripts. Behavior change is integral and usually occurs with incremental steps

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with the weekly. It’s a very small % of patients.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find the discussion interesting. If a pt. knows there is a monthly they will be resistant to the weekly. From what I have read this product has many different dosage strengths as well. Why would any office want to inventory so many options. The cost to keep it on hand would be staggering

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true if an office is buying and billing, but if they are going through the SP and presuming Medicaid and commercial covers, than the docs don’t have to worry about the cost. My guess is docs will dip their toes in the water first and try on a patient or two until they see that the drug delivers on its efficacy/safety. The large facilities and a few one-offs are prescribing the current injectable in large amounts out of the gate.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What part of patients will not come in for a weekly injection don’t you understand?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To post # 47. Believe what you want. We will all know sometime in the year 2020

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To post # 47 Are you into man on man anal? Meet me on political board :cool:

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post #47. Click your heels and say three times “there is no place like home”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tinkler will be back on LinkedIn daily. Just watch starting next week. She and others wanting to get noticed and trying to get back in the game will be "Liking" every other post they see. Desperation time.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t believe how many people wrote on here about a weekly injection. There will be no injectable drug allowed from Braeburn until Nov 2020. It clearly states Braeburn is not allowed to market Brixadi until then. PERIOD!

At least the sales reps were given contingent offers. Management is screwed. What a bunch of idiots running this company!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where does it say they can’t launch the weekly? I thought the exclusivity was for the monthly only since Sublocade is monthly.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like you

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your statement is moot if you can’t launch your product

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There has to be more to this. Why in the world would any investor throw money into a company where ultimately they would have to wait 2 years to launch?? It would be shocking that neither the investors or the SLT wouldn’t have accounted for this.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’ll fight it and be able to launch.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the PR, MD sure made it sound like that was Braeburn’s intent.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

R.I.P.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not so fast. Think you’ll be surprised. They’ll launch.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is great news since I am really looking forward to great things at Braeburn, even if we need to wait and get our full approval in 2020. Weekly treatments are better than nothing at all. I happily signed my contingent off and now will wait for next steps. This is going to be a great opportunity.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the car choices they are offering, 401K match, Health Insurance, equity???