Not Big News

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 26, 2017 at 4:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not understand why this is such massive news. Everyone knows John Kapoor was part of the group with Mike Babich, etc., under the old, corrupt regime. But Kapoor was already removed as CEO in January, and new procedures are already in place to get past this garbage by Saeed. The stock took a massive hit today (ALWAYS getting bashed, though), but it was unfounded. Now, with today's news, Insys is no longer handcuffed to Kapoor. Insys, as a corporation, can point the finger at Kapoor, blame him 100%, and move on from this. This is actually a good thing for the life of the company going forward.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bahahahahaha!!! This "company" is DONE! They're filing chapter 11.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same board of directors for 5 years

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company is not filing CHAPTER 11. Where the hell did you hear that nonsense?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven't heard chapter 11, but on the other hand with Subsys pulled from the market (in the works), what really does this company have to sell? Not enough high volume products like good old addictive Subsys. Without that, it's just not a company that can sustain itself. Plus such a bad reputation.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is one of the more insightful posts I’ve seen on here regarding JK and his involvement with this case. Personally, I find it fitting that Insys will help to take down JK and the 6 execs and move on from this dark time. The company has a good balance sheet, solid manufacturing capabilities, two FDA approved products, and the pipeline is attractive. Although its difficult to see it now - this wil be good news for Insys as a corporation as the poster above me stated.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please! It is all about sales. You have no sales force. The company is empty.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree 100%. Great post. This is ultimately good news for Insys.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone's crystal ball seems to be working now. That's special ! Anyone have tonight's lottery numbers ?

Didn't think so. What will be, will be.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word is out as of yesterday!! Big layoff coming Dec 1st! Can't say I'm surprised by this announcement.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Need to hire real sales people.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and need to hire a compliance officer that doesn't harass women

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is at least fair. He harasses men and women.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanga is a joke and a corrupt hypocrite!