Not knowing the risk is more than risky

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by anonymous, Feb 25, 2016 at 11:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New billing policy + new messaging =

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fun?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

= closed down on Tomorrow?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. The bank holds the cards. Either a quick liquidation in Chapter 7 or a reorg under 11. If the latter, the leadership must be changed and current board reorganized with 1 seat for investor. Too many investors and yes men currently. Get the right responsible people in the seats.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's tragic how a few bad decisions made by a couple of morons will end up hurting so many employees, families, customers, and patients.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. No checks and balances at the board level. Arrogance, Greed, create a "yes man culture." Wrong people in key positions. In fact JM didn't bring anything or anyone key to the company during the year he was running it to the ground. Not one. Unbelievable.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ruse has run its course. No one is buying this place. You don't want your future to be left up to a bankruptcy court. Bail now. Don't listen to a word they say. It's OVER.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jim, Clint, and Jamie should have charges brought against them. "Crime against humanity" should be the first charge filed.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Italy!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't bring "anyone key"...?

JM doesn't know anyone, period, much less key. His network is sub-zero.

When you know it all, including how to become #5 lab in the country, what do you need anyone that knows anything around you?

Jim just needed "yes" people. Always has. Anyone "key" already walked -or have been kicked - out the door because they didn't agree with his/boards absurd plans and strategies.

Blinded by his own arrogance. He, and the board supporting him (maybe pulling his strings), have ruined a great product and put hundreds out of work.

Last month all was good. Business had leveled off. We had a fired up sales force from an (expensive) Jan meeting in Orlando. That was January. Last month people.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I said on here months ago I would eat my hat if they really got to go to Italy. My hat is still intact.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So if the board borrowed 40 million from regions and paid themselves off, was Jim's goal to really bring Atherotech back, or just kick the can down the road long enough so the 40 million dollar loan looked like it was really to keep the company running, not pay back the investors and then let it burn

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YAHTZEE!

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5619186"]So if the board borrowed 40 million from regions and paid themselves off, was Jim's goal to really bring Atherotech back, or just kick the can down the road long enough so the 40 million dollar loan looked like it was really to keep the company running, not pay back the investors and then let it burn[/QUOTE]

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring Atherotech back?? Lol. His only year in the lead resulted in a significant loss of revenue. There was no bringing back, just falling back, like back to 2011.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My exact thought from a year ago this week while sitting in Hawaii. I questioned what the true goal of bringing Jim onboard was and if there could be any possibility of him setting the company up for failure. Anybody that believed with 1 ounce of faith that we could become the 5th largest lab was a fool. When I heard that statement I immediately felt like I was being played and questioned everything that came out of his mouth from that day forward. Then the billing change and I knew the days were numbered. We all got played by corporate America doing it's financial games which makes them money or recoups their money, and sends everybody else to the street.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so sad that a crybaby, failed lawyer, and weightlifters decisions could cause so much harm to so many peoples lives.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it was mike mullins that said we were going 5 th largest company then he left ??? was he forced out or did he know what was going on??? why did they purchase lease 70 thousand dollar a month building for 7 yrs with affordable care act and 10 dollar charge problem ??? does the board not know manage check book. we all know everything mainly plastic if you don't pay bills then something bout give look at our government 20 trill in debt kick the can down the road!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the American way. I wonder how much money these guys stole. Mullen is still working in the background somewhere as the silent silent partner.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, the silent no-named person(s) are in NYC. Jim had to get appointed by someone. Some idiot there thought Jim's way was a way to grow. He spent more money than the company brought in which is crazy when you think about the thousands of specimens and dollars coming in. He wouldn't cut spending where it needed to happen and it has now ruined everything.

I was just reading an article about Radio Shack and Circuit City kept spending money and they filed for bankruptcy. Yet Best Buy skinned down and laid off 10-20% of the company and rebuilt and they are now back to growing.

The board placed bets on Jim's spending plan to continue throwing money at the same problem with the same way. Insanity definition. look it up.