Not paying Bills

Discussion in 'Genova Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Dec 15, 2019 at 12:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know the real reason Turn Around Times are 2-3 weeks behind is Genova can’t pay its bills to Vendors not the cited ‘ransom wear’ attack!

No 401k
    No NSM
    Late CC payments
    Not issuing refunds to patients in December despite pulling from there HSA’s

MAJOR CASH FLOW ISSUES

They’re just keeping people on the hook as long as possible before going direct to consumer. This ship is sinking quickly ladies and gents!

Time to spend whatever time is left (It’s not much) looking for a new job

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No 401
    No merit increases
    No raises

Fake title promotions with NO increase in pay
    Yet the company still budgets for management travels and alcoholic binges

unethical all around
    Everyone is miserable

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cat

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

COMPLETELY unethical company! When one falls chronically ill and calls HR to seek options, and the first answer is ‘you could resign.’

I didn’t- it was stupid to. When a company sinks that low in their reply as you are battling scary health issues . You let them fire you among ADA laws and stand astonished they are THAT shitty- especially given the space they are in and claim to patient care. They found their bogus reason and actually let me go from their shit pay job. I’d never faced a major health challenge and was more shocked than anything I was told to quit and later relieved. That said- it’s a shit job. I’m 20 years into medical sales. This company LIED about comp and their average realistic pay will be no more than. $75k per year. Unless you are new or a mom looking to cushion income-
    For all this BS- it’s not a remotely living income for anyone. My wish for this insane company that treats people and pays people like dirt- is for them to be treated back like the trash they regard their employees as. Completely awful pay and they don’t care about you here either- unless you are willing to work your ass off for $75k per year OTE.

Was a 50% paycut for me to come here- and I will never stoop to a company like this again. They pay shit and treat you like shit bc they ARE shit.

don’t do it to yourself unless you have zero experience and need some.
    My pay hadn’t been THIS shit since 2002 and the shit they pay here went a lot further 17 years ago.

not to mention the testing is a complete joke

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know what they are thinking, this company does NOT pay a livable income.

don’t work here

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are financially not viable as a company bc their tests are BS.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the writing is on the wall. they can’t afford to pay the salesforce already. pay is already far below industry standard and not a living wage. reimbursements continue to drop significantly. they cannot afford a salesforce and the existing one is miserable making inadequate income with diminishing benefits. several labs in this space already eliminated sales.

not a bad product but there are serious red flags everywhere and the ship and current business model are sinking quickly.

get those resumes out.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember, they postponed the NSM. My guess is big changes in January .

They absolutely cannot sustain the current situation.

You can’t pay people an income that stresses them out and expect them to perform well and for long. You also cannot pay them with terrible compensation plan metrics and expect them to stay self motivated to give their best.

Christmas gift buying this year was not fun. No money!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s gonna work out fine, just relax. Things are never as bad (or good) as they seem. Relax, enjoy the holidays, it’s likely gonna be fine.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you still drinking holiday egg nog?

Is your financial situation a delusion to you? They aren’t paying the entire Salesforce livable income.

Maybe your mortgage company is more lenient than most? Because last I checked, the monthly income post tax isn’t a livable income here in the US and far below industry pay.

Enjoy the nog and company koolaid.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Genova as a company will survive this, we know that.

However, they will need to completely reinvent themselves in order to do so.

They can’t afford a salesforce, the sales director was already let go because of this. The Salesforce now is making unacceptable income (and each rep could EASILY leave and double their income immediately within this field and knows that) and the ship is still sinking.

Yes it will work out- but I think it is wise advice to the field at this time to get out. The field is small enough they can likely avoid the WARN Act and they will likely maneuver to do so given the money issues at hand.

I’m telling you- the writing is ALL on the wall.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More layoffs for sales reps this time to come in January

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confirmed source?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what does more layoffs mean? Last I knew, rather than lay off, they just cut income to below livable. I guess hoping folks would leave to avoid WARN?

Trust me, the company IS unethical and will find a loophole to avoid warn laws.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah- they’ll just cut pay again and hope we leave. They don’t want to pay severance.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unethical

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another pay cut and I’m out of this dump.