Not so confident on approval

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Feb 5, 2021 at 7:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friend who is waiting on an offer asked me to check to see if anymore offeres are going out before June? Serious replies only!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No new offers before June due to the delay of the FDA.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My friend says thanks for all your expert insights. You sound like you have lots of influence and clout. What’s your job title at Biogen?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My title is Associate Director of Go Fuck Yourself and my colleague is Director of Dumb Asses Like You Force Effectiveness.

hope this helps!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me? I’m the bosses lay, Miss Candi Slice, going the extra mile!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A new Ph III will ensure that aducanumab is NOT the first on the market. There are others that are well into Ph III's and showed some efficacy in Ph II. Adu will be second to market for full approval, at best.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How dumb can you be? Seriously. The writing is on the wall. Why in the hell would you wait around for a job offer like this? And how could you possibly expect an offer, given the news? Move on and be happy.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To Ms Candi..... my friend wants to know when you are doing face to face interviews and will he need to wear a mask?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Ms Candi, Can you call all these idiots and let them know that Biogen has stopped interviews until June?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Move on and be happy” (quote)

Well this is the common denominator of all you azz monkey trolls on here. Ask yourself why do you guys care so much about Biogen especially if all of you are employed and were not rejected from the hiring process.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Di head, for those who do work at Biogen, we know they are going to ask for another phase 3 and that is why delayed until June. Michele is so desperate to keep dog and pony show up, they had apply for new indication for Plegridy Im with healthy subjects in comparison. Also sc tysabri not get traction because ocrevus is back and kesimpta taking offf. It is going be bloodbath come June when payer drop tec/ vumerity again and sales drop $500 million by year end.Michele can talk pipeline all he wants ,but until there is new fda approval for drug that is new compound,nothing to fill void. Aducanumab is done. It was a nice stock rollercoaster$$$

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biogen is going to stop at nothing to make sure Adu is approved. There are multi billions on the line and they will look at every individual and agency to plead their case. They have an inside relationship with the FDA and work with them weekly. They have a great relationship with FDA neurology head Dunn.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seems like a top talent like you would not need to chronically cry, complain and worry about a June blood bath on such a site. companies should be lined up competing for your stellar talents. Hahahahaha

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biogen is probably dead as a company without Adu. What are you guys going to sell? Generic Tecfidera?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think I can move an inventory of edible gummies by utilizing all of our virtual platforms.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah the Muffin Man troll strikes again.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company will soon plummet in value and Adu. Will not be approved.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A new article pushing for approval ends with this about the writers of the article:

George Vradenburg is chairman and co-founder of USAgainstAlzheimer’s. Biogen is one of many companies that support the organization. Jeffrey Cummings is a neurologist, director of the Chambers-Grundy Center for Transformative Neuroscience, and research professor in the Department of Brain Health, all at the University of Nevada Las Vegas. He reports having acted as a consultant for Biogen, as well as for many other pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
    :rolleyes:

hmmmmmm