Not so confident on approval

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Feb 5, 2021 at 7:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you so angry and emotional posting BS all over this site? You’re obviously unemployed. Were you laid off or just could not land a job here? I guess in your eyes, mysery likes company. What a loser you are!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you Fing moron. They have been created IN THE EVENT of a denial. YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. People literally are so stupid on here. What? They don't think Biogen makes concessions? Of course they have packages ready to go if there is not an approval. Why are people so naive and dumb about this? We have seen it countless times with other pharmaceutical companies when a drug gets denied. The packages created by HR take time and they have to plan for it. Only now, it seems more evident they will have to utilize these packages.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you so naive and dumb about playing the role of an ass clown on here? You seem to be consumed with trying to roll out how and why people will fail. Hint, when is the last time you looked in the mirror? You are not mentally stable.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey clown. Yes you clown. You must have been looking in a mirror when you posted this. Wake up As$hole. You have no sense of reality. ...Also, grow up and get some maturity. It is embarrassing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you just described yourself with your troll posts quite well. Embarrassing, angry, immature ass clown does indeed describe your trolling profile. So for the sake of all your troll posts, let’s say Adu does not get approved. Unlike your troll posts suggest, those of us reps who were actually hired will not be blindsided. We knew the risks before we accepted and have planned accordingly. There is no flipped out anger whatsoever which are beaming with each of your many troll posts. The real question here is what is your motive for all your bitter angry trolling posts? It has to go back to you were hurt and rejected by Biogen! Get a life ass clown troll!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never. Getting. Approved.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6533554EVENT of a denial. YOU ARE AN IDIOT![/QUOTE]

2 weeks per year and bonus clawback. Confirmed. Have a nice summer.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 weeks per year and bonus clawback. Confirmed. Have a nice summer.[/QUOTE]

The real question here is what is your motive for all your bitter angry trolling posts? It has to go back to you were hurt and rejected by Biogen! Get a life ass clown troll!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real question here is what is your motive for all your bitter angry trolling posts? It has to go back to you were hurt and rejected by Biogen! Get a life ass clown troll![/QUOTE]
    I have heard the 2 weeks severance per year, but no need to pay back sign on bonus. Biogen has always payed the 2 weeks per year, and would never pay more, as it would start a precedent they wouldn’t want to follow. Biogen also feels the likelihood of approval is slim.

Anononono likes this.
  11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol do you even work here? Buttercup. Sorry you have no friends. Are you balding too?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard the 2 weeks severance per year, but no need to pay back sign on bonus. Biogen has always payed the 2 weeks per year, and would never pay more, as it would start a precedent they wouldn’t want to follow. Biogen also feels the likelihood of approval is slim.[/QUOTE]

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT IS UNTRUE. SEVERANCE PACKAGES ARE FOR MONTHS, NOT WEEKS. YOU ARE FREE TO SAVE THIS POST AND REMARK LATER IF A DENIAL HAPPENS.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm you know they haven't even worked on the PI don't you? Sounds like you are out of touch.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok the old unemployed bald guy who could not even land a job here is the adu resident expert. Only on cafe pharma. Lmao

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What they stated is a fact. So I guess you don't work here or you would know that. Sad.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey mr. hostile. People that work at Biogen know it’s over and poster is just stating the obvious and you feel need to respond every time. Your the insecure idiot that took job with no drug approved.btw. I work at Biogen and to prove it why are the speak programs being reduced and only spend $100 on food and no alcohol.
    Just a prelude to the cuts to come. Bet I’m right your wrong.
    It’s just the beginning!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His mom never loved him. He also has daddy issues

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on man at least space your posts more than 8 minutes apart when you’re spending your loser Saturday nite self replying to your own sh!t. Hahahahahahaha

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG you're such a douchebag! YOU DUDE are on here every two minutes and you're going to try and call out another poster? Get a life. Your posts are pathetic like you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just want my mommy