Not so confident on approval

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Feb 5, 2021 at 7:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry son, lots of people post on here but ONLY losers respond to their own posts. Just space your self replies out next time so it’s not so obvious. Lmfao

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are clearly a head-case that needs psychological help. I'm reading this thread and can't believe my eyes. Go seek help now before you are a danger to yourself and others.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cool down son. I just read through this entire thread. So you got called out for responding to your own post within 8 minutes of the original. . I get it you are embarrassed and trying to save face by attempting to flip things on the person who called you out. It’s very defensive and extreme but if it makes you feel better knock your self out. Bottom line is self replying is one of the most lame practices on this site. Although it’s moronic behavior, not quite sure that’s creating danger to anybody as you put it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop trying copy cat what others have said. You have been called out. Yes you. You complete tool. There is no 8 minute gap. Everyone has you figured out. Go away head case.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awww. Its cute you include yourself in “everyone” when the TRUE reality is that no one likes you or finds you relevant or professional. The only one responding to their own posts is you sweetie. Check #255,256.I’m sorry your life is so sad and empty.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

P.S.Y.C.H.O

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure if responding to your own posts at 12:30am meets the DSM IV criteria for schizophrenia but your delusions and fear of how others portray you on here 100% puts paranoid schizophrenia in play for you. now run along son! Lolololol

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“So you’re saying there’s a chance........”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You best sharpen your skills on that son. With ADU dead, the only way you avoid your 2 weeks severance is by selling our pipeline psych med

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn son ya been punked and ya keep coming back for more. R u really this dumb. I bet you are an unemployed former Mgr. All ya do is either self reply or copy material from others to use. Just walk away son tuck ya tail and walk away. Lolololol