Note on the back of his report card

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Feb 13, 2018 at 10:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Barely a year into his first term, the populist president has shown inconsistent commitment at best to the three planks that have defined his party since the Reagan era: fiscal responsibility, traditional family values and a strong national defense. With the GOP's fiscal responsibility now in question, the party's commitment to family values also continues to suffer as Trump and some high-profile allies struggle under the weight of repeated allegations of sexual misconduct and abuse.

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Translation = "It doesn't look like it once did but still better than Cruz would have done." :cool:

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong on all counts, libtard! :p

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for making yourself look stupid yet again.

Cruz would have done even better with nine of the drama. :p

5. Vagitarian

Lyin' Ted Cruz would not have been elected. He couldn't even win the nomination. :cool:

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honest Ted could have beaten Hillary. Only a fool believes otherwise. :cool:

7. Vagitarian

Oh sure, Lyin' Ted (documented liar) could have beat the one who won the popular vote but couldn't beat the one who beat the one who won the popular vote? You're a funny guy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honest Ted could have easily won against Hillary. It's obvious that you don't understand the difference between primary and general elections. What a doofus you are! :rolleyes:

Oh and you're the documented liar, not honest Ted! :p

9. Vagitarian

Oh I understand but didn't want to embarrass you. Primaries - Cruz couldn't even win the primary. :D:D:D

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neither could many other people who went on to become president, idiot boy.

You only embarrass yourself. :p:p:p

11. Vagitarian

When it comes to Cruz, you're an emotional hemophiliac.

Neither of us can say for sure what will happen with him. When he wins, I'll concede. If he doesn't, you'll need to concede. So far you're 0 for 2 with your predictions (Cruz & Moore).

Like DT says, "Let's see what happens." :cool:

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, my position on Cruz is built on facts and logic. You're the one who had an emotional issue when it comes to Cruz and it's so bad that you can't see things for what they are.

Yeah, I'm 0 for 2 with my predictions due to perfect and unprecedented political storms. Meanwhile you don't even have the courage to make predictions, chicken heart!

13. Vagitarian

Liar, I predicted BOTH Cruz and Moore to lose. Now YOU lose. :p

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm talking about predictions to win. It's easy to call losers but there is only one winner.

And you never predicted Moore or Cruz to lose up front.

15. Vagitarian

You must be on acid. I said Cruz rhymes with lose the entire way when you were saying, 'Say hello to President Cruz all the way.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you're just a cowardly liar.

While it's true you never liked Cruz and had a hysterical reaction to him, it's not enough to say Cruz wouldn't win. You didn't say who would until relatively late in the contest.

No points for you, idiot boy, so sit down and shut up.

17. Vagitarian

I predicted Trumper all the way. :cool:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prove it! :cool:

19. Vagitarian

Like I said, I limit myself to 3 to 5 minutes here each time I stop in to correct you. I have no intention of searching through the thread for you. You're stuck in the mud - deal with it cupcake. :cool:

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would have been less dishonorable if you had just gone ahead and admitted you lied!:rolleyes: