Notified In sales to go back to work yet?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, May 3, 2020 at 12:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone in sales been given the 2 weeks heads up yet going back to work? If so, what city and state?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Northern Michigan has been submitted for re-entry review.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like 6 days. Florida and most of Ga. My district is so ready!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my territory is the ozarks. I partied all weekend. I go into the field tomorrow!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get ready for a big spike in Covid 19 cases coming to idiots near you across the country.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am ready but they didn’t give us anything to clean our iPad with... I can’t find wipes anywhere on my own. All the docs touching it is gross.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am planning on getting some cheap styluses ( styli?? I've never pluralized that! o_O) which can be easily cleaned. I thought we would have something we can order, maybe not as I have not yet looked at FS.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still haven’t received PPE

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone hear anything about bonus? I heard zero. How encouraging is that??? We’re working twice as hard as the people in the north to make all the money for the company.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh, come on. when did you go back into your territory? two weeks ago? and how many of your offices are actually fully open to reps?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well the North has been covering the majority of TRxs for years.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I take it this was a joke on your part. Would much rather be in the field than doing all of this virtual stuff. MS and volume great here even tough still not in the field, particularly with some legacy products. Trust that NNI will do the right thing for Q2 as they always do, hopefully just placing at goal for all. q3 will be more complicated.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol, you hillbillies are an anchor around our neck. We’ve been pulling the weight for years. Meanwhile, you make the same as I do but can afford a 5000 square foot mansion in the Ozarks, so give me a break.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offices will see me, but they demand I wear PPE and I’ve had to put my iPad in a plastic bag for them to sign.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plastic bag is a good idea thanks! PPE is a requirement on our part as well.