Novadaq Positives

Discussion in 'LifeCell' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2015 at 7:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've read all the negatives about this company, curious to hear some positives. Is 3-400k possible? Recruiter says base is 70ish with 5 grand commission guaranteed for 6 months. At plan number is around 215k/year. How many reps hit plan?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about you Novadaq folks ask CafePharma to set you up with your own company page? This page is about LifeCell, not this other company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be asking how probable 300-400k is, not if it's possible.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did ask that. I was hoping CP could provide some insight on realistic income and some of the positive features about the company. Silly me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya? silly you? how about needy you? how about anonymous pompous specific digging you? Nead to know it? How about earn it? Mr. Snark a lopolous.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about some input from someone who is not insane?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? Insane is great entertainment. If you come here for anything but, you are the crazy one!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those guys are going to jail. Very unethical and illegal activity

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone give me some insight on the position selling kits for Novadaq?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You'll be selling something for a thousand dollars that a hospital can get from the pharmacy for 50 cents. What a waste of time. If the position still exists in a year I'd be amazed

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone successfully leveraged a higher base pay? Looking at the clinical position and feel this could be a good move for me.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't do it! They players in management unfortunately misrepresent the company, themselves and the product. Dude, make sure you do your research. The previous posts are correct the salary proposals are hollow and the VP and management are less than honest regarding sales and the growth of the company. Turnover of reps is a revolving door especially for clinicians who realize from day one something is wrong! They know it but cover it up! This is the honest truth. Enough said!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just fielded a recruiter call for Novadaq in my territory...the fourth in about three years. It's like clockwork, every nine months a different person calling me about selling "disruptive technology". They must be running out of recruiters to push this turd.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you understand the technology and know how to sell capital, you will do well as it literally is a game changer for surgeons as well as the C-suite. There are only a few non-commotized capital devices that can REALLY offer what both surgeons and the c-suite are looking for: better outcomes in a less expensive manner than is seen with traditional methods.There are others with FA technology but still no competitors as the patents will protect them with best in class technology for quite some time.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Storz, Olympus and Stryker will all have the capability to integrate this into their existing platforms soon, and they already have the capital placed...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes they will, but the technology in those systems is about 15 years behind. The images are unclear, and you are also unable to actually operate while while evaluating perfusion/lymphatics. The technology that allows you to actually superimpose fluorescence imaging with the white light needed for operating is patented by Novadaq. What good is it to assess the problem if you can't do anything to fix it. The Stryker perfusion assessment is a joke, and Storz just lost a patent infringement lawsuit to Novadaq, so their potential system is now gone. It's going to be hard for someone else to come out with a system of any quality without infringing on one of Novadaq's 150+ patents. What will probably happen is they will just partner with Novadaq like Arthrex and Intuitive did and add our system to their platform.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There already is a new system out there. I sell it and I'm having great success against the spy. I also don't charge the customer 1K per kit.:p

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it is possible to make a good living, but it's a 24/7 grind. Yes the technology is badass. Yes there is competition. Yes, Novadaq needs it's own page.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...sure you do... name it...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one stays at this company long enough to start their own thread. Anyone considering this company please think again. They do have good products but they are unrealistic on the time frame on how long it takes to close capital. Management is probably the worst I have ever seen and no money is worth working there. I would be shocked if they are still around next year at this time.