Novadaq Positives

Discussion in 'LifeCell' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2015 at 7:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nevada here. Let me tell you that morale is horrible. Everyone is on a PIP. They will fire you for literally no reason whatsoever. Everyone wants out, and bad. Management passed horrible a very long time ago. Nobody is happy. You have no idea how bad it is over here! I'm serious.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I meant Novadaq here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are hearing that there are a ton of problems at Novadaq, PIP's, firings, and just overall misery. Good for us, bad for you.

4. Phil McGroin

Phil McGroin new user

LifeNet is the developer of the DermaCell. They have no clue other than harvesting tissue and trying to steal share from other companies. That said, you have to give it to them. They convinced Novadaq to pick up the line after King Arthrex couldn't do anything with it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Walked away from a Novadaq offer. Best thing to happen to me. The poor sour who took the position has already left the job. Not really sure why the company is such a disaster but after being lied to at each interview, the trust just wasn't there. FYI Novadaq, not only can we read, but thanks to linkedin, we can contact the former reps and find out what is really going on.