Novartis BPO Question

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Nov 15, 2017 at 2:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good advice. So what happened? Why were you flown in, what was the process and your outcome?!
    Trying to decide whether I put myself through this or cancel my meeting.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

been there before. Really a bunch of bull crap. They wait to see if you break on Balony bs then at the very end they bring up the the real bs they want. Just wait it out. If you are clean you are fine. The whole program is just to show to the aig that they are compliant so that novartis doesn't get another fine ect... don't sh--t your pants
    To the show is just ma show for the gov. Investigators . If you didn't do anything wrong you are fine. Who cares anyway, a worthless job for a worth less company. Look forward.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah they flew me out. Could have made a simple phone call to get their stuff together. They did not even know the current/past company policies. A couple of clue less company idiots. Whipped their ass clean. The Noshitis doesn't even tell you that you are that the investigation is completed ect.. a shit bag company with shit bag employees. Stuck around for a few years after... then said ko.