Novartis Entresto sales up 59% in 2020 Q1

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Apr 29, 2020 at 2:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amplity no longer promotes Entresto

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the point is I'm guessing that WE promoted Entresto in Q1 and that sales were WAY up. Nothing like the contract being severed after the best performance ever.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales might be up but there is no need for a separate PC sales force. There's just not enough business in PC to justify hundreds of Amplity reps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, like you had lots to do with that I’m sure.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so quick question. Do you not think PCP referrals to Cardiology didn’t drive increased sales of Entresto in the cardiovascular offices?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this quote is the reason you are out of a job...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy sh#t you really are some kind of stupid. Amplity didn't call on Cardiologists. Novartis reps can create their own referrals. There's no need to employ a separate sales force to do that.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t understand why so many Amplity people don’t get the concept of a contract sales force. I don’t care about the what if’s? And how about thats?
    Novartis looked at their business model and decided it was time to cut ties. Boom! End of story. Why is everyone so butt hurt and acting like it’s unfair? It works for Novartis, so it was done. This ain’t Pretty Woman, the prostitute doesn’t become the wife in this story

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me thinks thou dost protest too much....

Why in the world would you be on the board of a contract salesforce that was ended over 6 weeks ago???!!!???

It seems, for some reason, you just can't let go. What does that say about you?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty Woman reference?
    Well played sir!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lolol, contract over losers, go back to Walmart