Novartis Gilenya Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2019 at 2:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For those on this contract, any thoughts on where this is going? I just started and I see some red flags with management and wondering how long this will even last. Also, how are the Novartis reps to work with?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your contract is similar to the Novartis Entresto contract, the Novartis reps are a nightmare--you will be treated like you're scum. Hopefully, you don't have a Novartis manager. If so, you will be expected to do as much as the NVS reps, but will be treated as tho you are there to serve them.

Good luck!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any idea base salary? total IC? car?

thanks

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No car.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea what recruiter will be working to fill these roles?
    Any help is appreciated.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the gilenya contract is continued till dec 2020
    unsure who amplity recruiters are?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter is hard to reach because they work full time on site at Honeywell. Amplity is just their double dip.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apply on the Amplity website.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously this place stinks. Run!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have applied on the Amplity website. Think Neuro experience, plus sales awards. Recruiters never contact qualified candidates. What is going on here??

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amplity is just a new name. The business practices and recruiting are the SAME OLD STUFF.
    Novartis will be very unhappy at how they handle candidates.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They still use the same do not hire list to black ball reps. Nothing has changed !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They still circulate their blackball list to other companies, also, like they have been doing for YEARS.
    I had a hiring manager from another pharma company mention the list to me during an interview.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah there’s a black list. It’s people from former contracts who were lamos, malcontents, and d-bags

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a black list that is sent to managers of the top 20 Pharma companies. It is also sent to all recruiters who recruit in Pharma and they send it to everyone they know in recruiting to their personal emails.
    It includes names of people who never even worked for this shit hole. It is ending peoples' careers and ruining peoples' lives financially.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know about the black ball list. I had a hiring manager from another company not hire me because of it. It was circulated to the manager by a leader at Amplity. The manager told me the name of the person. They were friends who used to work together. The list cost me the job.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you understand the concept of contract sales? Me thinks not.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There should never be a black list circulated to other companies. Legal issue - big time.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there should never be many things, yet there they are

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think class action lawsuit!