Novartis Gilenya Contract

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2019 at 2:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The black ball list cost me TWO jobs just this week. Recruiter and hiring manager both mentioned it.
    So we are now able to quantify damages. Both jobs came with a generous Specialty base, plus car, plus bonus plus full benefits.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I encourage anyone to ask the recruiter or hiring manager why you are not being hired.
    FYI - I had an Ashfield recruiter tell me that they use the Publicis black ball list, as you call it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG. You are right.
    I just had a hiring manager reference the list yesterday and not make a job offer to me because of it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so you didn’t get the job, but they told you all about the salary and benefits? Bs alert!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you stupid? We always know the salary for positions. Duh.
    Benefits of the job are also reviewed in the screening process. The black ball list is a real thing.
    Are you Amplity HR???

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter emailed from their personal email and requested my permission to do a background check.
    BEFORE THE PHONE SCREEN!
    What is going on here?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Red flag - Amplity recruiters are in the gutter if they are using personal email.
    It is not company policy to do a background before a phone screen.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both George B and Lisa Marie recruit using personal email and play hanky panky with candidates info...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This contract will end Jan 2020. Novartis is hiring a whole new sales force that along with the Mayzent team will be trained on Gilenya. They won’t need us and of course they won’t tell us till Christmas week!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Told no changes in contract

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This must be your first contract job. Do not ever believe anything they tell you! This contract will END Jan. 2020! Etched in stone!!!!!!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have worked for Cedric on a previous contract. He LIES about when the contract ends - shamelessly!
    LIES. Heads up.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gilenya contract over Jan 2020!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sure doesnt sound that way from Rich S

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

contract ends 1/20. After internal aimovig and mayzent reps post for new drug openings the open territories will be posted publicly that’s when contact people can apply heard it from an NVS counterpart today they all have to apply by the end of October

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

make sure you use your personal days before end of year you won’t be paid for them

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also, be careful about your unused vacation days. In the state I live in, it is illegal to not pay an employee for unused vacation.
    Amplity HR swore they would not pay them. I stood up for myself, informed them of the law, and they paid.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely won’t get paid. There’s no state law that stipulates unused vacation accumulated and not used has to be paid.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has any Gilenya Reps heard from their ABL
    hinting about a change in the contract?
    They recently just sent a letter stating how happy company is with our work and extended contract. Local Msyzent Reps telling us we are done by end of December what gives?